Do you wake up in the morning and immediately check your Co-Star app? Do you have a calendar reminder to charge your crystals? If your life revolves around the zodiac, then these astrology memes were made for you.
And, you can brag to everyone that TikTok isn’t your first phone visit each day.
Even if you’re not a die-hard follower of the stars, anyone who’s gotten a kick out of their horoscope will appreciate these funny memes. So sit back, relax, and get ready to send this to your favorite Libra, Earth sign, or crystal collector.
Just be wary of upsetting a Scorpio. It’s hard to come back from that.
25 Best Astrology Memes
1. *Pulls up receipt from three weeks ago.”
2. Which hits harder, a Monday or Mercury in retrograde?
3. Geminis are the drama.
4. Who needs a dentist when you have rose quartz?
5. And ET suggests you call home.
6. There goes Pisces…again.
7. Show us the lie.
8. It’s exhausting being a reader of the stars. But it’s also a great excuse to take a nap.
9. Does that mean all of our relatives are Aries?
10. It’s basically like moving in together.
11. Mom, can you pick us up? We’re scared.
12. Cancer giving us more plot twists than a Dan Brown novel.
13. Speaking of rollercoasters…
14. Well that solves the mystery of 2014!
15. That seems like a lot of work that a Sagittarius has no interest in completing.
16. Rumor has it that the world implodes when too many air signs get together.
17. Move over Queen Elizabeth, the Capricorns are here.
18. See also: please stop!
19. It’s not their fault they have a really good memory.
20. Does Benadryl work for any of these?
21. Literally, lighting fires left and right.
22. RIP to your bank account during a Virgo’s birthday month.
23. We can’t talk about what happens behind closed doors.
24. The 1500s got the Mona Lisa. But we get this work of art.
25. It makes sense, we promise.
- Here Are the Best Memes and Tweets From 2022 - November 30, 2022
- Spotify Wrapped 2022 Is Here, Along With Plenty of Hilarious Memes and Tweets - November 30, 2022
- The Funniest Black Friday Memes About the Most Stressful Fake Holiday - November 23, 2022