2019: The year baby Groot became nothing more than a twig and Baby Yoda became the most precious creature ever to entire galaxy. With this star status came a brand new subject to obsess over (nope, not geometry). And, with that, come these Baby Yoda memes.
Shortly after Disney+ originally dropped The Mandalorian on November 12, 2019, the Internet actually conspired for good, and as if we were a guest of Oprah herself, there were memes for everyone! And it now looks like he’s back for season 2, so we’ve added a few new memes.
31 Baby Yoda Memes
1. Move Over Jedi Master, We Want the Baby!
2. The original isn’t always better. Sorry, Gizmo.
3. We have spoken.
4. Mistakes were made.
5. The Force is not strong with this one.
6. Who’s Kylo Ren again?
7. Don’t judge our iced coffee habit.
8. When it’s your turn to DJ.
9. Nothing to see here… move along… move along.
10. REM knows best.
12. ::side eye::
13. I feel attacked.
14. What are you, a cat?
15. Not even Kayne looks at Kanye like this.
16. Introverts, they know our secret!
17. Remind us: What’s the line between interest and obsession again?
A little baby Yoda in my life
A little baby Yoda by my side
A little baby Yoda is all I need
A little baby Yoda is what I see
Mandalorian Number Five
— Jester D 🐢🧡🇺🇸 (@JustMeTurtle) January 16, 2020
18. It’s not the right temperature until you feel the top layer of skin coming off.
19. Don’t call us petty, you’re petty.
20. Where did we go wrong?
21. Every year.
22. One moment you can’t get into the club, the next, everything hurts.
23. If you love us, we can have your fries.
24. No, honey, we’ve always had 8 dogs.
25. Baby Yoda has answered the age old question.
26. Did we just become best friends?!
27. I am your father.
28. Oops, wrong planet.
— Fandom (@getFANDOM) September 15, 2020
29. Maybe those anti-aging serums do work?
Huge sigh of relief to see baby Yoda has not aged in THE MANDALORIAN season 2 trailer.
— Anna Klassen (@AnnaJKlassen) September 15, 2020
30. Wake us up when it’s over.
— Geeky Waffle (@Geeky_Waffle) September 15, 2020
in 2019 in 2020 pic.twitter.com/MoTIFvkNpQ
— Rebecca Swanner (@rebeccaswanner) September 15, 2020