Jeans: you either love them, or love them but hate shopping for them. When it comes to finding the best jeans for women, so many factors come into play.
There’s the quality and sourcing of materials, the fit and cut, the shape, the color and dye and, of course, the brand. It’s enough to send you scampering back to your cozy sweats or the comfy old pair that’s falling apart at the seams.
It’s time for those to go and for you to finally invest in a pair (or two) that you’ll love for years to come. Jean shopping doesn’t have to be painful. So long as you avoid zipper-to-skin contact. Here’s our favorites.
The Best Jeans For Women
Best Straight Leg Jeans
1. Madewell The Perfect Vintage Jean in Banner Wash, $128
The Perfect Vintage Jeans from Madewell come in a variety of washes, so you can buy them in every color if they’re your perfect fit. We love them for their high-rise and flattering tapered leg cut. They really are the perfect vintage jean. Now with less thrift store dust!
2. Everlane 90’s Cheeky Jean in Washed Black, $88
Everlane jeans are built to last. There is so much to admire about this pair, including the flattering high-rise straight leg fit that looks great on all body types and the fact that Everlane recycles 98% of their water and uses renewable energy to make them.
3. AGOLDE Nico High Rise Slim Jeans in Cassette, $168
If you’re going for a casual, laid back look, these high-rise slim leg AGOLDE jeans accomplish just that. By pairing chic black with light distressing, you’ll get a dressed-up while dressed-down vibe. Glam yet casual, feminine yet grunge. Happy, yet sad. Peanut butter but jelly. We should stop before this gets weird.
Best Skinny Leg Jeans
4. Levi’s 720 High-Rise Super Skinny Jeans in Lion Eyes, $49.99
These Levi’s are a more affordable pair of denim from a classic American brand. They come in a stretchy, skinny fit with a high rise. We know that TikTok decided skinny jeans are cheugy, but we’re willing to take the hit.
5. American Eagle Ne(x)t Level High-Waisted Jegging in Dark Wash, $39.95
If you’re in the market for jeggings on the cheap, these American Eagle Outfitters jeans should be your go-to. Sometimes (all the time), you want to look like you’re wearing jeans but feel like you’re wearing leggings. Mirror, mirror, we don’t need you to tell us we look fine because we already know it.
Best Wide & Flare Leg Jeans
6. Pilcro The Skipper Wide-Leg Jeans in Denim Medium Blue, $128
Pilcro from Anthropologie is known for their quirky styles and The Skipper jeans are no exception. These come in a relaxed, cropped fit with a wide leg and stretch to the denim.
7. MOTHER The Weekender Flare Jeans in Gray, $248
MOTHER denim is crafted in the USA and this pair comes in a mid-rise flare leg style that is so 70’s, but also so 2021. Don’t ask us to explain.
8. Citizens of Humanity Ellee V Front Wide Leg in Elodie Destruction, $288
Citizens of Humanity jeans are made in the USA and designed to last for years, so they come at a higher price tag. The wide leg construction with distressing is very on-trend right now. You’ll be an influencer in no time.
Best Boot Cut Jeans
9. Banana Republic High-Rise Boot Cropped Jeans in Medium Wash, $109
Banana Republic’s high-rise boot cropped jeans are partially made from recycled cotton, which is a win for the environment and for your legs.
10. GRLFRND Melanie High Rise Boot Cut in Los Feliz, $225
GRLFRND is an LA-based denim label that focuses on sourcing high quality materials for their contemporary styles. These boot-cut jeans are high rise in a cool medium wash, and rodeo-approved. The bull told us so.
- Here’s All Of Taylor Swifts Outfits for Her Eras Tour With Dupes for Each - March 27, 2023
- 50 Funny Work Memes To Distract You From Whatever You’re Working On - March 19, 2023
- We’re Fired Up By These Aries Nails (And The Hot Sauce We Just Ate) - March 18, 2023
Leave a Comment