Choosing a swimsuit can be a bit overwhelming — especially if you haven’t tried on anything new since Summer 2019.
But whether you’re looking for something sexy, ridiculous, or a combination of both (think: cleavage-boosting Elmo bra), what you want for the beach or pool is likely here. We’ve gathered our favorite bikinis and one-pieces so you can choose from the best swimsuits for your Summer 2021 collection.
The Best Swimsuits for Summer 2021
1. Women’s One-Piece Swimsuit, Amazon
You’re going to be a bombshell in this swimsuit donning everyone’s favorite ice cream truck treat. We even have our own recipe for them if you need it, you firecracker, you.
2. Vitamin A Emma One-Piece Swimsuit, $198 at Banana Republic
We’re all about plunging — plunging necklines, plunge pools… you get the picture. This one-piece can also serve as camouflage for visits to your grandma’s house. (How does she always win at hide-and-seek?) Also available as a two-piece.
3. Banana Leaf Twist-Front One-Piece Swimsuit, $24.99 at Cupshe
The perfect swimsuit for those that still have plants alive now that winter is over.
4. Maaji Jungle Soleil Reversible One-Piece Swimsuit, $154 at Anthropologie
Bring out your wild side with this swimsuit — or reverse it if you’ve lost some of your roar. The other side is wild, too, but purple!
5. Black & White Gingham Bow Rialto Bikini Top, $42 at Unique Vintage
Bows on swimsuits may not be functional, but neither are the ones on sneakers — and we would never jump into a pool without our Nikes!
6. Kimisoy Corgi American Flag One-Piece Swimsuit, Amazon
Given the fact that we may actually get to celebrate the fourth of July this year, this swimsuit is perfect for telling us you have a Corgi without telling us you have a Corgi.
7. American Trends Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits, Amazon
This simple one-piece comes in every color from ‘Starry Sky’ to ‘Purple Storm,’ to “Where Did I Put My Flashlight.”
8. Beach Riot Jamie Abstract One-Piece Swimsuit, $154 at Anthropologie
This colorful bathing suit doubles as a Rorschach test. Quick, what do you see — a vase or two faces?
9. Playboy By PacSun Victoria Seafoam Terry Bikini, $30 for top and $26 for bottom at PacSun
Playboy and PacSun is not a collaboration we saw coming — mostly because we were looking the other way. Oh, wow! Peeps is now a Pepsi flavor!
10. Cupshe Women’s High Waisted Falbala Bikini Set, Amazon
This two-piece still accomplishes a lot of the things we love about one-pieces, like taking up minimal space in the washing machine.
11. The Cove, $95 at Summersalt
This has pretty much the opposite of a plunging neckline. But, it’ll show off the back tattoo you are 90 percent sure your parents know about by now.
12. The Malibu Ripple, $115 at Andie
We’re all in on comfy swimsuits — like, literally inside of it, asleep on a chaise lounge.
13. Cupshe Fashion Women’s Ladies Vintage Lace Bathing Suit, Amazon
Hard as we try, we can’t really figure how to fashion our late aunt’s doily collection into beachwear. Anyway, what’s this swimsuit about?
14. Colorblock One-Piece Swimsuit – Kona Sol Navy, $34.95 at Target
What happens when color blocking meets scissors.
15. Aqua Green Women’s High Neck Swim Romper with Pockets, $45 at Target
A swimsuit with pockets is the thing we didn’t know we needed and should probably not actually use.
16. RAISEVERN Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits Bathing Suit, $22.99 at Amazon
Feeling that risque mermaid vibe this summer but still want to wear a one-pieces instead of shells? There’s a swimsuit for that!
17. Dalmatian Print Lace-up One-Piece Suit, $11 at SHEIN
Remember the days when you would undo the back straps to avoid tan lines? That ridiculous time-sucking habit is gone. The new tan line trend is ‘the more the merrier.’ And, this strappy swimsuit will make you the envy of all.
18. Agua By Agua Bendita Oregano Bikini Top, $140 and Comino Bikini Bottom, $120 at Moda Operandi
This two-piece suit combines our two obsessions, the Wedgewood blue from Bridgerton and wearing something at the pool.
19. THICK-FIL-A One-Piece, $49.99 at Ravesuits
This is a play on the name of our favorite fast food chain, In-N-Out Burger. And don’t tell us Shake Shack is better just to get a rise out of us.
- These Starbucks Caramel Drinks That Prove Sugar Is Best Served With A Side Of Caffeine - March 30, 2023
- 45 Pretty Spring Nail Designs To Try This Year - March 30, 2023
- 47 Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks to Try When You’re Bored with Your Usual - March 24, 2023
Leave a Comment