If you want a punny birthday card for your friend, partner, or family member, here’s a collection of wordplay-filled cards. We hear the birthday puns also work if you write them in any card you pick up at the store at the last minute.
Like that cake you got from the bakery section. We’re sure it’ll taste great.
21 Birthday Puns
1. When the bison shows up, you know that party is about to be poppin. Where’d we put the Roomba?
2. Things are gonna get spicy.
3. There’s a lot to unpack here.
4. We are much more excited for sherbert day than our birthday.
5. He brought the balloons though; we can’t take all the credit.
6. Give us mo’ pho, always.
7. Peas are cute. We take back every mean thing we’ve ever said. Except for what we said about soup.
8. Whoever invited Appa has our eternal loyalty.
9. It’s a stretch, but we always make room for pasta.
10. Sorry, we can’t go out. We’re busy.
11. We don’t ask for gifts, just puns.
12. Treat yourself and hire a housecleaner.
13. We like how this leaves a margin for error.
14. Dang, we forgot to give Jeff his birthday card before he left for space.
15. Carbs > alcohol.
16. Something Betty White is taking to heart.
17. Just what we wanted, a reminder to schedule that therapy session.
18. Yea, he’s definitely never going to remember your birthday. Ever.
19. Our best bud loves this one.
20. Here are some tips.
21. Don’t let your birthday sting.
- 13 Ideas if You’re Stuck on What to Get An Aquarius - January 17, 2022
- 21 Irresistible Items from Target’s Valentine’s Day Collection - January 13, 2022
- The Deltacron Variant Is Probably a Lab Error, But There Are Still Memes - January 10, 2022