The Blockbuster Eyeshadow Palette comes exactly like those lovely VHS tapes we all love and miss, except this wasn’t tested on animals. Unlike our poor bunny who we subjected to repeat watchings of Pulp Fiction before recommending it to our friends.
The $13 palette features 12 matte shades that you can use to create butterfly eye looks, which something you definitely couldn’t do with a videocassette. We suggest grabbing one (or two) before they sell out for the best 90s-themed movie night ever.
The eyeshadow shades include:
- New Release (Golden Yellow)
- Adventure (Blue)
- Classic (White)
- Drama (Black)
- Family (Pale Yellow)
- Sci-Fi (Brown)
- Comedy (Charcoal Grey)
- Fantasy (Light Blue)
- Cartoon (Green)
- Horror (Red)
- Action (Dark Red)
- Television (Blockbuster Yellow)
Whatever Happened to Blockbuster?
Blockbuster opened back in 1985 and went bankrupt in 2010. But, one lone Blockbuster in Bend, Oregon remains. It’s “not part of Blockbuster Corporate” but that doesn’t mean you can’t still visit. You could have even booked a slumber party there in September 2020 via Airbnb.
Just, remember, be kind and rewind. Now excuse us, we have to go return some videotapes.
- 21 Irresistible Items from Target’s Valentine’s Day Collection - January 13, 2022
- The Deltacron Variant Is Probably a Lab Error, But There Are Still Memes - January 10, 2022
- This Year’s Starbucks Lunar New Year Cups Are Ferociously Cute - January 10, 2022