This year’s election has been a roller coaster and if you’re like us, you were up super late last night doom scrolling slash gathering information slash reading too many Election Day tweets.
While we wait for the official results to come in from battleground states that are still counting the mail-in ballots, hug your emotional support Canadian, and read these tweets.
Here’s some of our favorites.
25 Funny Election Day Tweets
1. Keep ‘em coming.
John King sounds like me discussing a new podcast idea I just came up with to my friend after 6 espressos
— Alyssa Limperis (@alyssalimp) November 4, 2020
The election in a nutshell. #Election2020 pic.twitter.com/XjX5jvxj6K
— Girl You Gotta 10 Piece Please Don't Be Stingyyy (@FunnyCHigh) November 4, 2020
3. Mercury showing up late to the party like “oh hey guys.”
well the GOOD news is that mercury is now direct
— cale g weissman (@caleweissman) November 4, 2020
4. Us all night long.
— The Mary Sue (@TheMarySue) November 4, 2020
5. Oh, you didn’t do the homework? Shocking.
voting in this election is like doing a group project with 300,000 people I definitely don't trust
— Lil Bit 🌈 (@LizerReal) November 4, 2020
“Do some math with me” a newscaster tells a frightened nation at 1:37 a.m.
— Olga Khazan (@olgakhazan) November 4, 2020
7. We wrote this while eating a pumpkin donut so yes.
All of us today pic.twitter.com/qUCwjL7ymF
— Woke But Petty (@marcformarc) November 4, 2020
8. Well this has been fun.
I'm going to puke. I'm going to puke, and then have a heart attack. Maybe the other way around.
— The Notorious B.E.V. 🌈 (@blade_funner) November 4, 2020
9. Since we don’t have a TV, Kumal Nanjiani was our John King all night long.
— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 4, 2020
10. We don’t know yet, this is our first time watching it too.
My mom 3 seconds into any movie: pic.twitter.com/NQTpaNLaYH
— Caitlin (@caithuls) November 4, 2020
The definition of insanity is me coming to the same site that just caused me to freak out to also calm me down.
— Akilah Green (@akilahgreen) November 4, 2020
12. Oh wait, there’s movement…
Trump thinking he’s gonna win Michigan
Mail-in ballots: pic.twitter.com/6x48sBaLjh
— YERRRR💎🌁 (@GSWKinta111) November 4, 2020
13. Come on, you still got this.
How Biden woke up this morning pic.twitter.com/InJLO1Et3Y
— Josiah Johnson (@KingJosiah54) November 4, 2020
14. We’ll be nothing if not extremely caffeinated.
maniacally cranking my nespresso til this resolves
— Catherine Cohen (@catcohen) November 4, 2020
15. Today? Sure.
trying to write jokes for work…… wondering if "AAAAAAHHSDFSDL:KJGSFL;ASDF" is a punchline……
— Karen Chee (@karencheee) November 4, 2020
16. Silver lining?
if you'd like to get run over by the monorail, we'll be running it tonight
— Disneyland (@Disneyland2go) November 4, 2020
glad I voted early so I could spend today really focusing on being anxious and terrified
— MehGyver (@TheAndrewNadeau) November 3, 2020
18. :Cautiously opens one eye:
Ok now that I’ve checked and made sure things are still bad I’m going back to sleep now ❤️
— Emily Murnane (@emily_murnane) November 4, 2020
19. On our fourth.
am i going to have a panic attack? too early to call
— Eva Victor (@evavictor) November 4, 2020
20. There’s time for that later.
Keep your mind on the election, Joe. https://t.co/GJrLVUEG7R
— James Felton (@JimMFelton) November 4, 2020
21. Just a reminder to never underestimate Detroit.
Trump at 2am last night: “Its a fraud and disgrace, quite frankly I’ve won already.”
Mail in ballots in WI and MI: pic.twitter.com/eD30ntPnzq
— Dr. Z, HD👨🏻🔬 (@bighersh319) November 4, 2020
22. Deep breaths.
the road to 270 but it's just my blood pressure
— Taming Fred Savage (@FredTaming) November 4, 2020
23. And this lot going for 270. Do I hear 270, do I hear 275…
Does someone need to tell John King he's not an auctioneer?
— Let's Eat Cake (@letseatcakeblog) November 4, 2020
24. Might not be a bad idea for all of us. (Arizona expected to report around 7pm.)
Need to unplug it and then plug it back in. https://t.co/KYWhtL88XY
— Travon Free (@Travon) November 4, 2020
25. The Venetian would also be fine.
"It's a buffet."-John King, on the Magic Board. What kind of buffet, John? We talking Golden Corral, or Bellagio in Vegas buffet?
— Librarian Jackie 📚 (@JacksBee) November 4, 2020
- This Sweet, Salty Hazelnut Espresso From Starbucks’ Secret Menu Is a Must Try - March 28, 2023
- 75 Short Jokes That’ll Make You Literally Laugh Out Loud - March 25, 2023
- Lady Gaga Stuns as the New Harley Quinn on the Set Of Joker 2 - March 25, 2023
Leave a Comment