Whether you’ve watched it or not, you’ve probably heard of HBO’sEuphoria.It’s an absolutely wild roller coaster of a show about high school students. It’s filled with drugs, sex, questionable school fashion, and absolutely no books or pens within a 20-mile radius. With that kind of premise, you know there are some banger Euphoria memes out there.
The memes really took off with season two. It kept all the same trippy vibes, glittery make up, and hot drama from the first season. But added in even more headache-inducing plot lines, romantic triangles, and quotable screaming matches. Are we sure Twitter didn’t create this series for their own benefit?
The Euphoria season 2 finale airs on February 27th and we’re sure more memes will sprout up before then. But for now, here are the best (and funniest) Euphoria memes so far.
Warning: spoilers ahead! And some really confusing outfits.
The Best Euphoria Memes
1. What? It’s not like its gym class.
2. Why can we smell this photo.
3. JK, books don’t exist in Euphoria.
4. Probably the only thing we can related to in Euphoria World.
5. We need a nap after ever episode.
6. Same same, but different. Ok…very very different.
7. But where does the tuba fit in?
the marching band in euphoria high pic.twitter.com/NBi6bu1em2
— jonah (@PR0DJINSOUL) February 12, 2022
8. Ecstasy, on the other hand…
9. …they know exactly where that is.
10. When can we get this spinoff?
11. Call this episode gravity, because everything went down.
12. We don’t need to talk about how this song came out in 2014.
13. It is healthy to eat a colorful diet. But we’re not quite sure about this one.
14. Asking the hard questions.
15. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it. But…not very often.
16. She has her own TikTok. With more followers than you.
17. The shots! They have been fired!
18. Love this reboot for Poe.
Edgar Allen Poe: pondering, weak and weary
The raven: pic.twitter.com/Rs3QW8AI0J
— spena (@speeeena) January 10, 2022
19. Can someone check on the writers?
20. Spoiler: this was not for a Halloween party.
21. Red would have been a fine option. But grape?!
22. We all know which one the English teacher is.
23. At least everyone is following some kind of dress code.
24. How do we get off this roller coaster?
25. And finally: the crossover we never knew we needed.
Leave a Comment