As the weather starts to cool off, your hands deserve a “thank you” manicure after a summer of wiping your brows and swatting mosquitos. So, here’s the hottest fall nail colors for 2022.
From bright whites and deep greens to Barbiecore pinks, all of these shades will look great when you waltz into the office gripping your iced Pumpkin Spice Latte.
The Trendiest Fall Nail Colors for 2022
1. Manucurist in Green Licorice
2. Deborah Lippmann in Love Yourself
This beautiful purple is both a great nail polish and sound life advice. We love a two-for-one! The vegan shade is described as “full coverage plum creme” but it makes for a less messy manicure than that ube flan we tried last week.
Available at Deborah Lippmann.
3. Sundays in No. 18
4. Essie Expressie in Take the Espresso
5. LONDONTOWN in Lady Luck
We wanted to send a thank you note for this gorgeous, deep red nail polish but instead we got a lecture on how the postal system works after trying to mail a letter addressed to “Londontown, England. Maybe?”
Available on Amazon.
6. Gucci in Winterset Snow
7. LeChat in Dare to Wear Destiny
8. OPI in Isn’t It Grand Avenue
10. Olive & June in Caramel Budino
Considering that Olive & June started in Beverly Hills, this candy-colored brown shade is likely inspired by Nancy Silverton’s butterscotch dessert at Pizzera Mozza. Can you tell we haven’t eaten lunch yet?
Available at Olive & June.
11. Essie in One for One
12. Holo Taco in Gold Flake Taco
13. Smith & Cult in Bitter Cashmere Daydream
14. Deborah Lippmann in Lost in a Dream
15. Orly in It’s Brittney, Beach
16. Orly in Wild Willow
- 15 Party Dips That Are Worth Leaving The House For - February 2, 2023
- Give Your Chips a New Best With These Fan-Favorite Trader Joe’s Dips - February 1, 2023
- The 14 Hottest Food Mascots That Are, Themselves, a Snack - January 25, 2023