The VP debate was mostly peaceful, relatively civilized, and there was 1000% less interruption that the presidential whatever that was last week. Not to say there wasn’t… a lot. Twitter was calm… and then a fly landed on Mike Pence head. And, suddenly all of Twitter woke up and is now buzzing with some pretty fly memes.
We’re waiting for Jeff Goldblum to repsond, but in the meantime… Pence’s fly now has his own account.
You’re all welcome #VPDebate #fly #MikePencesFly pic.twitter.com/zT9XdLd4Ld
— Mike Pence’s Fly (@MikePencesFly22) October 8, 2020
27 Fly Memes About the Fly That Landed on Pence’s Head During the Debate
1. We bet his phone was buzzing all night.
I think we can all agree the winner of tonight’s #VPDebate was Jeff Goldblum. pic.twitter.com/dIKP4Q7ubQ
— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) October 8, 2020
2. It’s gonna be weird when there are two of them.
3. Frack me, baby.
4. It was less good.
5. And, there we have it, folks.
6. Well, here’s one you can order now.
How many fly costumes are we gonna see this Halloween?
— Darth Rissa (@marissarousseau) October 8, 2020
7. Well that escalated quickly.
Pitch in $5 to help this campaign fly. https://t.co/CqHAId0j8t pic.twitter.com/NbkPl0a8HV
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) October 8, 2020
8. That fly needs to learn a few things.
9. Lucifer wants you to come back.
All hail Lord of the Flies!! pic.twitter.com/Ssl5aJmkcB
— FlyOnMikePence (@FlyOnMikePence3) October 8, 2020
10. And there you have it, folks.
Buzz buzz #pencefly
— The Pence Fly (@pencefly) October 8, 2020
11. This doesn’t look good for Pence.
12. Please. He’s our new hero.
can someone get the fly a covid test
— Liz Plank (@feministabulous) October 8, 2020
13. You got this, Steve!
14. Better than doomscrolling!
Gonna be up till 4:00 am reading fly memes. #Debates2020
— BJG 👑 (@briebriejoy) October 8, 2020
15. Wait for it…
wish Kamala had ended her answer with “…and by the way there’s a fly on your head.”
— Jon Wilde (@jiwilde) October 8, 2020
16. I also like fracking! Let’s be friends!
17. Literally went into hysterics.
We need a rewind – 0 people have been listening since this fly made a home on Pence’s hair pic.twitter.com/sRNLQTObox
— Alice (@am_bell1) October 8, 2020
18. Well, there I was, minding my own business when…
19. RBG we love you.
20. The sequel.
21. Thanks, Kris!
22. Maybe less product? Just a thought.
Like do flies even stay on people’s heads that long I mean I know they do for cattle but
— Chrish (@mistachrish) October 8, 2020
23. The forest cities have sent their envoy.
The flies are returning. Nature is healing. pic.twitter.com/Bmr95OV1I5
— Katie Goldin🐛💜 (@KatieGoldin) October 8, 2020
24. Oh well yeah well really?
Jeff Goldblum finding out he accidentally won the #VPDebate: pic.twitter.com/kBH6YzEqvE
— Eric Haywood (@EricHaywood) October 8, 2020
25. Hey buddy… the guy downstairs has a message for ya.
26. I’m speaking.
- This Sweet, Salty Hazelnut Espresso From Starbucks’ Secret Menu Is a Must Try - March 28, 2023
- 75 Short Jokes That’ll Make You Literally Laugh Out Loud - March 25, 2023
- Lady Gaga Stuns as the New Harley Quinn on the Set Of Joker 2 - March 25, 2023
Leave a Comment