TGIF! Working folks get so excited for the weekend to arrive, they even made up a catchphrase for it. Which in turn became a restaurant. Or maybe the restaurant came first? Or the egg? We’re not entirely sure, but we do know that the last day of the week calls for a funny Friday meme or two. Or 35.
We try not to live for the weekend because #mindfulness, but who can resist that Friday feeling? Send these hilarious Friday memes to your Slack chat, your mom, your best friend, your dentist, and anyone else who appreciates a solid Friday.
35 Friday Memes to Send to the Group Chat
1. Or a Monday morning. In fact, why not just do it yourself?
2. That’s simply not our problem.
3. Tire tracks? What tire tracks?
4. Way better than waking up and realizing it’s Sunday.
5. We’ve got a hot date with Netflix, Ben, and Jerry.
6. There’s a reason we love Lucy.
7. It pairs so nicely with our favorite black shirt!
8. Okay, one Friday eve meme won’t hurt.
9. We got 99 problems and they can all wait until Monday.
10. Yup, booked and busy.
11. Not setting an alarm is the ultimate form of self-care.
12. And that’s why we need a drink.
13. We’ll bring the fire hose on Monday.
14. We’ll take an extra order of chicken fingers, please!
15. Now that’s the face of someone who’s making waffles in the morning.
16. Listen to Oprah.
17. None left to give.
18. One Monday is more than enough, thanks.
19. It just hits different.
20. Do they count as work if our coworker sends them to us?
21. We can bear-ly stand the anticipation.
22. Fridays are pawesome.
23. We’re not sheepish about our happiness.
24. What Arya says, goes.
25. Be cool, be cool.
26. Sorry, weekend warriors.
27. What is this, B-Mobile?
28. It tastes like mimosas.
29. Still waiting on that sock.
30. If we don’t move, maybe they’ll forget about us?
31. We’re going…anywhere but here.
32. We’re ready to parrrrtayyy!
33. It’s like daylight savings time, but better.
34. You heard right!
35. Our favorite kind of cardio.
- 28 Cute Summer Nails That Will Let You Make A Splash Without Getting Wet - May 23, 2022
- The Dirty Shirley Temple Is Summer’s Hottest Drink - May 17, 2022
- We Tried The New Starbucks Chocolate Cream Cold Brew - May 11, 2022