It’s December and the funny women of Twitter have done it again. From the Galactic Federation to Elf on a Shelf, here are the funniest tweets from women this week (that we could find anyway).
Scroll through the list below and find your new favorites. Then, check out more of our past funny tweet roundups!
25 Funny Tweets from Women This Week
1. Seems legit.
Artist: So how would you like to be painted, young lady?
Girl: With my favourite fish
A: Are you sure? It might di–
G: WITH MY FISH
A: … Ok
G: …. And also this drunk cat pic.twitter.com/FQoFYjh9OK
— Emily Brand (@EJBrand) December 8, 2020
2. Mmmm. Delicious.
4. And frosting.
5. Now that’s a pleasant noise.
6. Why are you hugging?! Why are you at a party?! Where’s our wine?
7. Does this mean the royals are actually dinosaurs?
It will never stop being funny to me that servants at Buckingham Palace, when they encounter members of the royal family in the hallway, have to immediately turn their backs and face the wall as if it will render them invisible
— Ej Dickson (@ejdickson) December 5, 2020
8. Who had this one?
Galactic Federation… for 2020 bingo! pic.twitter.com/51I77kH29Z
— Kris ☃️❄️ (@SpencerKristin) December 7, 2020
9. Just when the Yoda obsession couldn’t get weirder…
we know baby yoda is cute and old yoda is wise but young adult yoda??? absolutely jacked w/ an ass that won’t quit
— Karen Chee (@karencheee) December 3, 2020
10. Beam us up.
FRIEND: Nice monolith.
ME: Thanks, it's a rescue.
— The Notorious B.E.V. 🌈 (@blade_funner) December 7, 2020
11. Well this is fun.
Garcetti’s new stay at home order for Los Angeles: pic.twitter.com/4ruOcgma8B
— Rachel Rohatgi (@rachelrohatgi) December 3, 2020
12. That about sums it up.
two of my niece’s first words were “uh oh” and “yoda” and if that isn’t the most 2020core thing i’ve ever heard i don’t know what is
— emma lord (@dilemmalord) December 1, 2020
13. Standing ovation.
elliot page didn't get nominated for an oscar for his role in juno for everyone to be calling him "umbrella academy star"
— diane nguyen (@GREENKNlGHT) December 1, 2020
14. We feel personally attacked.
15. Well that’s just wrong.
don't show me a picture of myself. please never show me what i look like. first off it's incorrect. secondly. why do i look like that
— tara shoe (@tarashoe) March 7, 2017
16. You can be both.
reminder: ur not a witch u just made a big pot of soup
— Maggie? Winters? (@saggiesplinters) December 7, 2020
17. What more could you want?
18. So that’s a no.
humans: can we meet the aliens yet
the galactic federation: pic.twitter.com/bGNuWZQc5B
— mckenna 🪄 (@kennsyn) December 8, 2020
19. There was another.
“I devoured this book” no you didn’t I can see it on your table
— Ginny Hogan_ (@ginnyhogan_) December 7, 2020
20. I mean, what are we going to do? Ignore the scientists? Pshaw.
any history of COVID-19 in the US should really start off with an anecdote about how the chernobyl miniseries came out in 2019 and there was immediately a conclave of pundits smugly declaring that we would never respond to a disaster with such epic and malicious mismanagement
— small jawn, 1st place D.A.R.E. essayist (@small_jawn) December 2, 2020
21. And feelings. (More tweets from Jo here!)
date: can you take off your work gloves
Jim Henson: they have names
— jo (@whatsJo) October 4, 2019
22. We’re just gonna ask you again to make sure you heard that correctly.
23. Also, how much stuff do they really have? And, where are they storing it?
24. Darn you, logic!
the funniest part about the galactic federation story is Trump wanting to tell everyone and the aliens saying “no wait baby let’s keep it a secret they wouldn’t understand” 💀
— blaire erskine (@blaireerskine) December 7, 2020
25. We’re not sure, but we’ll take it.
how did Dolly Parton and Guy Fieri actually become the federal government https://t.co/7g4gpOZsJP
— Amy Gaeta (@GaetaAmy) December 6, 2020
- Cocaine Bear Is Taking Over Twitter, So Here’s the Best Tweets and Memes - December 1, 2022
- The 50 Best Tweets and Memes Commemorating the Alleged End of Twitter - November 17, 2022
- The Funniest “No Woman Has All Five” Tweets Some of Which Are Probably Accurate - November 17, 2022