When it comes to parenting, all fathers are different, but there’s just something about some that make them such….dads. Whether that involves getting up before the family or making predictable — but lovable — jokes about traffic, there’s a reason so many funny dad memes exist.
If you know a dad, it’s pretty likely they’ll appreciate these relatable memes about neverending piles of laundry and kids who ask the darnedest things. Especially if that kid was you.
47 Funny Dad Memes
1. We’ll take him up on those multiple rounds of Pringles.
2. We haven’t heard cheesy puns this gouda in a while!
3. There’s that unconditional love!
4. It is illegal…right?
5. Dads are nothing if not rational.
6. Nothing like the bond of eating leftover pizza in secret.
7. The sound heard ’round the world
8. The greatest gift.
9. You know the stare. And the stare knows you.
10. Same same, but different.
11. At least he gave us a robust vocabulary.
12. Sacrifices must be made sometimes.
13. A different kind of “angel and devil on the shoulder” situation.
14. Something about apples falling from trees?
15. Just don’t show them Ratatouille.
16. There’s nothing like the fear of “too quiet.”
17. Statement still stands!
18. Don’t get us started on Christmas morning.
19. So good at anatomy, he’s bound to become a doctor.
20. You’re late for school pick-up one time!
21. It’s about the experience, okay?
22. Porsche the Pony does have a nice ring to it.
23. It’s called ~acting.~
24. And don’t you dare forget the third bottle.
25. Alternatively, hiding them in the highest cabinet that no one can reach.
26. Y tho?
27. No one cuts them like you do.
28. And they’ll tell you alllllll about it.
29. Are we there yet?
30. It makes sense, we can confirm.
31. So much stuff.
32. He’s in his element.
33. Just pretend you didn’t see anything…
34. Tough look, but not the worst outcome?
35. Math isn’t real in dad world.
36. And the other 3% is “oh no.”
37. Rookie move.
38. Try arguing with that logic.
39. And by “we” you mean…you.
40. Did they stutter?
41. Once again, the hidden snacks are king.
42. Must have been a miscommunication.
43. You can’t choose your family.
44. So what you’re saying is…your child is Spiderman?
45. We love a confidence boost.
46. Look, you tried.
47. Dad School doesn’t teach you everything.
And, while this one isn’t technically a dad meme, we’ll leave it here for all you dads out there to enjoy.
Film Twitter: David Lynch is very hard at work on a secret new film that will be revealed any day now!
David Lynch: pic.twitter.com/r61x2WmSl7
— Justin Gaynor (@justingaynor) May 6, 2022
- These Are the Funniest Memes and Tweets About Adam Levine’s Cringy DMs - September 22, 2022
- Netflix’s “Do Revenge” Is Literal Perfection, Only Made Better By These Memes and Hilarious Reactions - September 21, 2022
- The Best Reactions to *That* Wedding In House of the Dragon Episode 5 - September 19, 2022