Let’s be real — you didn’t spend all that time searching for the perfect hardside luggage just to ID your bag with a boring black luggage tag. (Or worse, those free paper tags from the check-in counter. Who uses those tags? Probably the same people who clap when the plane lands.) You need a funny luggage tag that reflects who you are as a person.
Want your bag to stand out on the baggage carousel? These fly luggage tags (puns always intended) will make you feel like you actually have your stuff together, even if you’re not so much “sauntering through the airport” as you are “sprinting because you overslept.”
We’ve rounded up our favorite funny luggage tags that are sure to get the TSA staff to crack a smile. (Just kidding. Not a chance. But at least you’ll know you’re funnier than everyone else at baggage claim!)
17 Fantastic Funny Luggage Tags
1. OMG BECKY Luggage Tag, $9.50
Let Becky know to keep her good hair (and her mitts) away from your bag.
2. Romaine Calm Luggage Tag, $14.95
A good reminder to eat your veggies. A celery stick in your Bloody Mary totally counts.
3. Needed 4 Outfits Luggage Tag, $15
Okay, so you never got around to creating that travel capsule wardrobe like you meant to… but at least you’ll have three different parkas to choose from on your Cuban vacay, right?
4. Baggage Luggage Tag, $9.50
Perfect for warding off that creepy dude in 15E. These are my peanuts, sir.
5. Nacho Bag Tag, $9.99
What’s better than nachos? Nacho puns! Actually, no, nachos are better. But we still love this funny luggage tag — even if it tastes terrible. (We tried dipping it in queso. It didn’t help.)
6. “I Licked It” Luggage Tag, $11.60
Yes, Karen, I really licked it. Wait. Put the Lysol down.
8. Buy Me Pizza Luggage Tag, $9.50
Our luggage has the weirdest demands.
11. Big Bags Luggage Tag, $9.50
Those other travelers can’t deny.
13. Star Wars Darth Vader Luggage Tag, $15.99
May the force be with you. More importantly, may your luggage end up in the same city you do.
14. World Traveler Luggage Tags, $13.72
Put these high-maintenance tags on your bag, grab your giant sunglasses, and strut through the TSA Precheck line like you didn’t live off ramen for the last three weeks so you could go traveling.
15. “That’s All” Luggage Tag, $7.47
Cue Miranda Priestly. Wait, no, don’t cue her. She scares us.
16. Grumpy Cat Luggage Tag, $9.99
Doing his duty to ward off potential bag thieves from the great beyond.
17. Random Crap Luggage Tag, $11.95
Throw ’em off the scent the next time you’re smuggling gold bars in your bag.
- 25 Bourbon Brands Ranked Worst to Best - May 6, 2022
- 19 Neutral Nail Colors That Work For Every Skin Tone - April 6, 2022
- Is It Donut or Doughnut? What’s the Correct Spelling? - March 30, 2022