Are you trying to get in shape but now find you can’t sit down because you did too many squats yesterday?
Usually, getting in shape is at the top of New Year’s resolutions. But, 2020 was not a usual year, so it’s coming in just behind therapy. The good thing is that working out regularly can also help reduce stress and improve endorphin levels. So, maybe do both?
Whether you like working out online, like with the awesome ATU Mobile app created by celebrity trainer Steve Zim (he’s trained Chris Evans, Gabbie Hanna, and yours truly) or going for a run in your neighborhood, you’ll appreciate these funny workout memes. We’ll be over here thinking about skipping cardio again.
Funny Workout Memes
1. Does it have another purpose?
2. Working out sounded fun.
3. It was great.
4. Quick, ask us the Pythagorean theorem
5. Happy place.
6. Harley Quinn knows what’s up.
7. Do we really have to do cardio?
8. Are you sure there’s no shortcut? Maybe look again.
9. If peanut butter pretzels were so bad for you why would they keep making them?
10. Nothing can stop you.
11. Maybe this was a bad idea.
12. New Year’s Resolution is going great thanks for asking
13. When your coach is really excited about your workout, run.
14. Or put on your sports bra.
15. Slow and steady…
16. Armchair expert over here.
18. When the BCAAs kick in
19. Oh, you do Crossfit? Never heard of it.
20. Mistakes were made.
21. Send help.
22. Cool, so no cardio today.
24. How we feel every time we workout.
25. So leg day is also secretly arm day? Clever.
- White Claw Launches Hard Lemonade Just In Time for Summer - June 2, 2022
- 17 Funny Pride Memes to Kick Off the Month - June 1, 2022
- Boozy Pickles Are the Next Hot TikTok Trend and We’re On Board - May 30, 2022