Gas prices might be higher than Snoop Dogg, but at least we still have our sense of humor. Because laughing at your financial misfortune truly is the best medicine. Who really needs to retire, anyway? At least you can enjoy these funny gas memes.
So, instead of lamenting about inflation and not being able to go anywhere, enjoy these memes and tweets. Just don’t read and drive. Or bike and drive. Your new flare leg jeans agree.
These Gas Memes and Tweets Might Make You Feel Better at the Pump
1. Right next to all those cases of beer.
2. Just trying to make it to 7-Eleven and back.
3. Hopefully this goes better than that time we picked up knitting.
4. Will sell what’s left of our soul for a gallon.
5. Suddenly, paying $100,000 for a car makes more sense to us.
6. Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it.
7. Our glutes have never been stronger.
8. Really? It seemed a little saltier to us.
9. We’re busting out our Razor scooter.
bouta b me if those gas prices keep going up https://t.co/HfYBK6MYWB
— annie (@starggirlxo) March 4, 2022
10. And turning off our car in traffic. Just kidding. Ahem.
11. Not sure why no one informed us that Heelys Crocs existed, but ok.
12. Ugh, our horse is still in the shop.
13. We have an abundance of the wrong kind of gas.
14. Good thing we have a subscription.
16. We’ll take off-brand gas any day.
17. Even the GOAT is one of us.
He saw them gas prices, had no choice https://t.co/9Bw4yFFDxy
— KJ Henry (@thekjhenry) March 13, 2022
- You Totally Shouldn’t Read These Funny Work Memes At Work - June 22, 2022
- Period Crunch Cereal Is Taboo, And That’s The Point - June 7, 2022
- We Found The Perfect Father’s Day Gift For Every Type of Dad You Know - June 7, 2022