If you were born under the Gemini zodiac sign, between May 21 and June 20, then you know your symbol is the Twins. If you didn’t know, surprise!
Geminis get a lot of slack and are said to be two-faced, moody, and gossipy. But, they’re also known to be witty, adaptable, and the life of the party. If you’re looking to get some new ink, why not consider something that symbolizes your dynamic and multifaceted personality?
Since we know how busy you are juggling all your different ideas and hobbies, we took the liberty of gathering some of our favorite Gemini tattoos. The designs include constellations, glyphs, and twins and there’s a 50% chance you’ll find one you love.
15 Gemini Tattoos
1. This super cute snake tattoo features your ruling planet Mercury and the Gemini constellation. Tattoo by Sydney Grubb.
2. We really don’t know which eye to look at here. The third one? Tattoo by Nicole Meyerson.
3. We love the mirroring hair and eye colors of this Gemini tattoo by Anthony Alexander at The Hammer and Quill.
4. The longer we stare at it, the more we realize we’re the side-eyeing sassy one. Twins tattoo by Kayce Jene.
5. You’re flexible, not two-faced. We get it but we’re still not going to yoga with you.
6. Did Taurus get lost again? Tattoo by Rebecca Linnea.
7. This Gemini tattoo is great and all, but where do we get those crescent moon earrings?. Tattoo by Morgan LeFay.
8. When you’re a Gemini through and through. Tattoo by Bruno Bonassi.
9. If you got places to be (and we know you do!) then just pop in for a quick Gemini glyph finger tattoo.
10. What’s the deal with these Gemini tattoos having better style than us?
11. They look so at peace, but really they’re secretly over-analyzing everything.
12. This dainty minimalist tattoo is perfect for your sensitive side. Tattoo by Bruno Salvalagio.
13. When you roll your eyes so hard they get stuck. Tattoo by Claire MacClure.
15. Lilian Raya does it again with yet another vibrant astrology tattoo.
16. We’re loving the Practical Magic vibes here and the inspiration from the Lovers tarot card, which is the Major Arcana card for Gemini. Tattoo by Nina Papke.
- Your Guide to Dip Powder Nails - September 16, 2021
- These Are Probably Going to Be the Most Popular Halloween Costume Ideas for 2021 - September 16, 2021
- 22 Halloween Nail Designs That Look Hauntingly Good - September 10, 2021