Nothing says “I like you more than most people” quite like a thoughtful present. But it can be hard to find the perfect item for a boyfriend or husband or that special guy in your life. It can be even harder to find them when they’ve wandered off in IKEA.
So here are our favorite gifts for him from some of our favorite small businesses on Etsy. If you’re shopping for Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, his birthday, or that dot on the Jeremy Bearimy timeline, this list has you covered!
16 Gifts For That Special Guy In Your Life
1. Personalized Leather Letter Cufflinks, $55.45
There is nothing classier than a pair of cufflinks, especially ones that are monogrammed. If you’re feeling extra, get your initials on them.
2. Modern Collection Wrapped Flask, $60.00
This sleek leather flask comes in black, brown, and cognac, and is small enough to hide in pockets. Which men’s pants apparently are allowed to have.
3. Engraved Pocket Knife, $13.99
Knives are fun, at least in the right hands and when they’re opening Amazon packages. It’s the perfect tool for him to carve your initials inside a heart into a tree. And by tree, we mean the kitchen table
4. Personalized Men’s Gift Box, $24.99
Spa days are for everyone, even if dumb social constructs try to tell us otherwise. This set is also 100% recyclable!
5. Thanks For Putting Up With All My Sh!t Candle, $5.50
This is a gift for everyonein the house. It goes in the kitchen.
6. Yoda Best Boyfriend Mug, $18.66
If someone’s going to steal your man, it better be this puppy-eyed baby Yoda.
7. Artisan DIY Hot Sauce Kit, $42.95
Keep things spicy in the kitchen, as well as the bedroom. Probably not at the same time, though.
8. Gone Fishin’s Pint Glassware Set, $30
If we have learned anything from swiping through Bumble, it’s that men like to fish. Get your loved one something they love, or at least pretend to love because everyone else is doing it.
9. Chicago Map Wall Art, $69
This classy wood map can be a beautiful reminder of where you met, started your family, or admitted your secret desire to try Star Wars role play. If Chicago isn’t your special place, you’ll have to try harder to be cool. (And, then check what other cities are available).
10. Chess Set 3 in 1, $271.92
This will basically give you and your other half the same experience Queen’s Gambit, minus the drug addiction. Loser has to change the baby’s diaper.
11. Record Storage Boxset, $410
Listening to a vinyl of LCD Soundsystem may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but at least the set up will look great while you suffer through it. How long are we supposed to steep this?
12. Science of Beer Glassware, $27.99
This science-themed set is perfect for each of you to have a glass of your favorite IPA while you cozy up on the couch and watch Jeopardy! Potent Potables for $200, please.
13. Dark Brown Leather Card Holder, $94.85
This is a handcrafted card holder, which obviously makes it better than others. Ron Swanson approves.
14. Make Your Own Gin Kit, $47.92
Turn date night into three nights with this make-your-own-gin kit! Start with an alcohol base, add in the botanical mixtures, and in three days you’ll have top-quality gin. And we thought waiting for the wine to breathe was hard.
15. Flirty Underwear for Him, $28.99
There’s just something so romantic about personalized gifts.
16. Wooden Photo Cube, $47.01
This fancy frame will feature 11 photos of you and your partner through the ages. An Infinity Stone and the answers to M.A.S.H. may be hiding in the middle.
- These New Year’s Drinks Are The Best Way to Cheers In 2023 - December 26, 2022
- Go Into 2023 In Style With These Stunning New Year’s Nail Designs For Every Occasion - December 22, 2022
- 12 Great British Bake Off Cookbooks That Will Win You Star Baker - October 19, 2022
Leave a Comment