If you want to claim your rightful throne as the Scream Queen, then you’ll need to have a few Halloween memes tucked into your witches robes. Because even though this spooky season is about all things scary and mysterious, there’s also plenty of time for a cackle.
Oh, and candy. Don’t forget the candy.
As the fall holiday approaches and you start accelerating your weekly movie marathons to get through all the frightening faves, don’t forget to share some laughs, too. We rounded up the funniest memes we could find about all things Halloween.
Which, yes, involves a lot of pumpkins.
Send them to your fellow Halloween-obsessed friends, foes, or that ghost who lives in your attic and visits you at night. He can be reached via IM (interdimensional messenger).
33 Halloween Memes For The Best Holiday
1. Fun fact, this can also work with apples!
2. Listen to the masked gentleman!
3. It’s Evil Midweek Cutie Addams, to you.
4. Doing dishes suddenly became our favorite chore. Here’s the vacuum.
5. Did they buy an orange car just for the meme?
6. At least we know we can befriend anyone wearing an Eddie Munson costume.
7. That’ll get us a handful of fake spiders, some candy corn, and maybe even a mini witch hat for Mittens!
8. Try us again on November 1.
9. We don’t make the rules.
10. Yeah, and we don’t like puppies.
12. It’s our happy place.
13. Unless…you just treat everyday like Halloween?
14. *draws hearts in our diary*
15. What grocery stores have you been going to?
16. Mhmm. That’s what we thought.
17. Don’t put us into a box! Unless it’s a coffin.
18. Inject it into our veins!
19. As long as it wasn’t My Little Pony.
20. Also applicable to pumpkin gathering. Which is hopefully more applicable to your life.
21. Don’t forget the candy.
22. We have to spread awareness. This is what Starbucks is doing to the pumpkin population!
23. Errr… sorry, pumpkins.
25. It’s called a renovation.
26. They can definitely join our ghoul squad.
27. We do have a sled, but go ahead and do your own thing.
28. Hmm… maybe it was that oil change from last week?
29. Melting, but still fabulous.
30. Halloween charcuterie is the best charcuterie.
31. If it lasts all year then it’s more economical. Follow us for more financial advice.
32. We can’t wait until we get a bigger broom closet!
33. It’s a glorious day to be spooky.
- Make Your Christmas Countdown Caffeinated With These Coffee Advent Calendars - November 29, 2022
- Take Your Home Bar to the Next Level With These Cocktail Cookbooks - November 25, 2022
- Win Thanksgiving Without Having To Cook With This Nail Art - November 18, 2022