Twitter isn’t often subtle. But when it is, it’s funny. The latest trend starts with a single word – “hey.” Then, it either makes you laugh or kills your soul by sharing an ulterior motive. The result is these hilarious “hey (with the intention of)” tweets and memes.
We dug around to find the funniest ones so far. Some are wholesome. Many are not. A lot of them involve cats. How could we resist?
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry. And, you’ll probably forget about these within a week when the next Twitter trend comes around. Attention span what?
The Funniest “Hey (With the Intention Of)” Tweets
1. This is what dreams are made of.
2. We’re pretty sure it’s calling our name…
3. We can feel this tweet.
4. Just a girl looking for her cat daddy.
hey (with the intention of owning cats with you)
— varun (@var_un_peace) July 12, 2022
5. But why stop at only cats? We actually have our whole lives planned out with you.
6. No, we won’t be stopping to breathe in between details.
7. YER A WIZARD HARREE.
Hey (with the intention of watching Harry Potter together)
— Razeen (@haswarayr) July 15, 2022
8. The “hey” we’ve been waiting for our whole lives.
9. Oddly, the second “hey” we’ve been waiting for our whole lives.
hey [with the intention of taking you to the rainforest cafe]
— ✦ eve ✦ (@impossiblyeve) July 11, 2022
10. And no, don’t even think about pausing for a bathroom break.
hey [with intention of forcing you to watch lord of the rings]
— lúthien ☽ (@faramirsangel) July 12, 2022
11. Well, this is slightly more of a commitment than owning cats together. But ok!
hey (with the intention of merging souls forever)
— 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙟𝙖 (@sunnydrip) July 19, 2022
hey [with the intention of watching you piss]
— a baby clown (@Tofutticutti) July 10, 2022
13. No way, no way, does any tweet beat this one.
hey hey you you [with the intention of not liking your girlfriend]
— kenny gesserit 🦝 (@licensedt0iII) July 13, 2022
14. Ahhh our people…
hey (with the intention of sitting together in silence)
— zahra (@zahracadabra) July 13, 2022
15. We love a good plot twist.
(with the intention of going back to sleep)
— عالية (@aalsdudhia05) July 13, 2022
16. At least they’re being honest.
hey (with the intention of ghosting you because I’m emotionally unavailable)
— Zahira (@zahirarawat) July 11, 2022
17. The actual plot of “Stranger Things.”
hey (with the intention of lore dumping about my D&D setting)
— Meg, not Margaret (@megnotmargaret) July 13, 2022
18. Did networking *really* have to come back after the pandemic?
hey (with the intention of asking for an internship)
— s. (@shreyanshclub) July 13, 2022
19. Give us some potatoes and we’re good to go!
hey (with the intention of going with you to the end… into the very fires of mordor)
— anna 🏹 (@myelessar) July 15, 2022
20. Of course that includes the new “Taylor’s Version” albums. Don’t be ridiculous.
hey (with the intention of listening to taylor swift’s entire discography together)
— mila (@enidmila) July 13, 2022
21. It’s a love language, ok?
hey (with the intention of sending you useless tiktoks, memes and insignificant details of my day)
— Lauren (@laurenramlal_) July 15, 2022
22. When in fact, there are all the worries.
Hey (with the intention of just following up to see if you saw my email from the other day? No worries if not!)
— JP Dervan👨🏻💻🪴💫 (@punsnparticles) July 18, 2022
23. *cough cough* I’m sick…
Hey boss (with the intention of staying home today)
— Kris (@_kmaharaj) July 15, 2022
24. The devil works hard, but these men work harder.
men in my DMs: hey (with the intention of sending an unsolicited dick pic)
— Violet Valentine (@slutpilled) July 18, 2022
25. Social card has run out, please try again tomorrow.
Hey (with the intention of not replying)
— Sealey 🇹🇹 (@RondellDSealey) July 18, 2022
- These Dutch Bros Rebel Secret Menu Drinks Are Absolute Works of Art (And Caffeine) - June 2, 2023
- These Stunning Starbucks Aesthetic Drinks Might Look Even Better Than They Taste (And They Taste Great) - June 1, 2023
- Even Without Coffee, These Starbucks Secret Menu Tea Drinks Are What Dreams Are Made Of - May 31, 2023
Leave a Comment