We all plan our Halloween costumes early, or at least try to only to end up dressing in last year’s devil horns and some random tutu from the back of the closet. So why not start planning those Halloween decorations too?
On the top of your list should be Home Depot’s new Giant Black Silver Fog-Breathing Dragon.
This is not Home Depot’s first spooky rodeo.
After their 12-foot tall skeleton and iridescent reindeer, which when combined makes the strangest holiday scene we’ve since the last time we were in Florida, we did not think they could outdo themselves.
But, they have surprised us again. The roaring animatronic 69″ tall Black Silver Dragon is going to let us finally live out our Game of Thrones fantasies, without all of the blood and murder and Jon Snow.
Places You Might Consider Putting This Giant Black Silver Dragon:
Whether you put the fog-breathing dragon on your lawn to terrify and delight trick or treaters, in the front hall of your studio apartment so you can use it as a makeshift coat rack, or on top of your car so you can roar at anyone who cuts you of, this not-quite-life-size Warhammer figurine is versatile.
Here’s What You Need to Know About Home Depot’s Halloween Giant Black Silver Dragon:
- It’s 69 (hehe) inches tall.
- It does breathe smoke, but unfortunately there’s no fire included, so no roasting marshmallows.
- It’s red LED-light eyes smolder almost as hot as Flynn Ryder.
- It will not eat you; It’s actually a vegetarian.
- It only responds to the name Smaug.
- These New Year’s Drinks Are The Best Way to Cheers In 2023 - December 26, 2022
- Go Into 2023 In Style With These Stunning New Year’s Nail Designs For Every Occasion - December 22, 2022
- 12 Great British Bake Off Cookbooks That Will Win You Star Baker - October 19, 2022
Tony Marzillo says
So where can I buy this dragon. And how much
Rebecca Swanner says
At Home Depot! Link is in the post 🙂