Now that we’ve gotten to House of the Dragon episode 7, we can safely assume three things: it will make us uncomfortable, we’ll need incredible eyesight to see the dark filming, and there will be some great memes and reactions to the absolute madness of this fantasy world. Because it is fantasy…right?
The latest episode proved all of those things correct as we saw – err, tried to see – intimate relationships, familial disputes, and well-executed plot twists. And yes, don’t worry – Daemon is still around doing what he does best.
After all that, the Internet did its thing and gave us the best House of the Dragon episode 7 memes, tweets, and reactions. And a desire to know who their optometrist is, because seriously, this episode was SO hard to see.
Be warned that there are lots of spoilers ahead. We can only assume that Twitter really had to spell things out for people because no one could actually see what’s going on.
So if you haven’t seen episode 7 yet…well, we’re not quite sure what you’re doing here. But we love the support! And you should probably go watch it before enjoying all these memes.
The Best House of the Dragon Episode 7 Memes, Tweets, and Reactions
1. Was this episode sponsored by eye doctors?
2. This child is how old?!
3. Well…it is Halloween month…
4. Can’t we just work this out with words?
5. He only has so much hair left to lose!
6. “Where the skies are so blue…”
7. One last warning….major spoilers ahead!
8. Thanks for that! Now can you finish all those books?
— Matty (@Juraiacies) October 3, 2022
9. Living his best life. Err…death?
— House Of The Dragon TR (@HouseOTDragonTR) October 3, 2022
10. This takes “blood test” to a whole other level.
— House Of The Dragon Source (@HOTDsource) October 3, 2022
11. At least they’ve got one thing right.
— Mila (@elaaott) October 3, 2022
12. That’s a Hot Girl Walk right there.
— Saint Glow (@nappymelon) October 3, 2022
13. Just say his name three times.
— Brynna Arens (@brynna_arens) October 3, 2022
14. That cut deep. But not quite as deep as her knife. Too soon?
— Yulli⁷ (@yullibby) October 3, 2022
15. She has spoken.
Alicent: It’s trampled under your pretty foot again. And now you take my son’s eye, and to even that you feel entitled.
— DmenGore (@DmenGore) October 3, 2022
16. Well now they do, Aegon!
— 🍓 (@amblahx) October 3, 2022
17. And there goes another Sunday.
— Tiff summers (@LepetitTiffany) October 3, 2022
- Here Are the Best Memes and Tweets From 2022 - November 30, 2022
- Spotify Wrapped 2022 Is Here, Along With Plenty of Hilarious Memes and Tweets - November 30, 2022
- The Funniest Black Friday Memes About the Most Stressful Fake Holiday - November 23, 2022