Jurassic Park is one of the best films from the 90s. It’s got Jeff Goldblum as super sexy scientist Ian Malcolm, giant dinosaurs, and peak Jeff Goldblum. But, you know what would have made the original even better? No, not Indominus Rex. Ferrets.
While we can’t go back in time and replace the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex or the sick Triceratops with ferrets, the Internet can. And the Internet did. And earlier this week, these images of Jurassic Park dinosaurs replaced with ferrets surfaced on Things That Are Not Aesthetic.
And we thought replacing the dinosaurs with cats was novel. But, ferrets are arguably cuter and definitely more mischievous. They’re also related to another of our favorite troublesome rodents: the marten.
So, we have a request: Can whoever created these do the whole original movie? Especially the scene where the adorable Dilophosaurus hops around like a chicken before eating Newman?
1. Pratt on his way to a very important business meeting.
2. Who wants a snack?
3. Who knew ferrets could be as intimidating as hungry velociraptors?
4. How we feel knowing there’s only six of these and two are from the abomination that was Jurassic World.
5. There’s got to be a cupboard I can get into around here somewhere.
If your day needs even more ferret-dinosaur mash-ups, here’s some adorable rodents scampering around to the Jurassic Park theme song.
- 25 Funny Tweets from Women This Week - November 30, 2020
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Just Released Spiked Eggnog Ice Cream In Time for the Holidays - November 29, 2020
- Trump Held a Conference at a Tiny Desk and People Are In Stitches - November 27, 2020