Annie Murphy has moved out of Schitt’s Creek and into her first dramatic role. After winning an Emmy Award for her portrayal of the iconic Alexis Rose, Murphy was cast as the lead in AMC’s new dark comedy, Kevin Can F**k Himself. And it is decidedly not ew, David.
Kevin Can F**k Himself is executive produced by Rashida Jones, AKA Ann Perkins on Parks and Recreation. Jones talked about the concept of the show in an interview back in 2018, which somehow was not actually 10 years ago.
We’ve seen the ill-matched sitcom couple time and time again, even in cartoon-land a la Homer and Marge in The Simpsons. You know the drill – uber hot and incredibly patient wife with the average Joe husband who’s kind of a loser. Kevin Can F**k Himself flips that on its head. (It could do more tricks, but we’re all out of treats.)
If Annie Murphy playing the lead isn’t enough to entice you to watch, these hilarious tweets are sure to do the trick. If not, how about this magic rabbit?
15 Tweets About Kevin Can F*** Himself
1.Petition for a Parks and Rec, Schitt’s Creek crossover episode!
2. Which show do we watch for a foot rub?
3. Sorry, Friends.
4. Someone had to say it.
If you’re watching #KevinCanFHimself and not enjoying it, maybe you are a Kevin. pic.twitter.com/DxEwVMn99m
— Stephanie Smith, RRT (@stephsmith) June 21, 2021
5. What exactly is the problem here?
6. Our favorite kind.
7. The perfect show doesn’t exi–
The fact that a show called #KevinCanFHimself exists is the ultimate sign that we're truly living in the era of peak TV, I love to see it. pic.twitter.com/lAcdTw37iW
— Alexandra Pleşa 🍿 (@alexandraplesa) June 21, 2021
8. This just looks like a Friday night to us.
9. We’re all in this together.
After watching the premiere of #KevinCanFHimself I pretty much wanna kill Kevin too pic.twitter.com/kiEurpkWks
— Carla Grimes (@LostSisGrimes) June 23, 2021
10. We love that journey for her.
11. *Saves to camera roll*
12. Just another reason to look forward to Sundays.
13. So there are some Raymonds that everybody loves.
14. It’s got the Kevin stamp of approval.
15. Give the Emmy-winning queen whatever she wants.
- Here’s All Of Taylor Swifts Outfits for Her Eras Tour With Dupes for Each - March 27, 2023
- 50 Funny Work Memes To Distract You From Whatever You’re Working On - March 19, 2023
- We’re Fired Up By These Aries Nails (And The Hot Sauce We Just Ate) - March 18, 2023
Leave a Comment