Build it and they will come. We thought this only referred to the ghosts of baseball players, but apparently it refers to LEGO as well. And witches.
And now, here we are with a Lego Hocus Pocus house set, that is definitely, absolutely, 100 percent not haunted. But maybe keep some salt nearby just in case.
Although it’s modeled after the Sanderson Sisters’ cottage, the troublesome trio (probably) wasn’t behind its creation. Last year, a 25-year-old known as The Ambrinator (AKA Amber Veyt), submitted a Hocus Pocus house set to LEGO as an idea. Her design concept received more than 10,000 supporters and was officially greenlit by LEGO to transform into a kit.
We’re guessing the kit will come out close to the release of Hocus Pocus 2 on September 22, but LEGO hasn’t announced the release date. Or the price.
In the meantime, make do with this haunted house and your own book of spells. Here’s all the details from Amber’s concept that we hope make it into the final product.
Unofficial Hocus Pocus House Details
These details are based on Veyt’s design. It’s up to LEGO what makes it into the final version.
- 2992 parts
- Dimensions: at least 17.7″ high, 16.1 inches wide, 18.1 inches deep.
- Folds open using a hinge and features two interior cavities.
- Stairs with secret storage.
- Billy’s Grave is included as a separate build within the kit.
Hocus Pocus Characters In Sanderson Sisters Set
Veyt’s concept includes these minifigures — each with two faces — from the 1993 film:
- Winifred Sanderson
- Sarah Sanderson
- Mary Sanderson
- Max Dennison
- Dani Dennison
- Emily Binx
- Thackery Binx
- Binx (cat form)
- Billy Butcherson
Hocus Pocus Items Featured Within Cottage Kit
The witches cottage is full of everything the Sanderson Sisters need to work their magic. From a bubbling cauldron and potion jars to black flame candles, it’s a good reminder to not touch (or drink) anything in their house.
Here’s what might be included:
- Black flame candle
- Spell to turn Binx into a cat
- Broom, mop, and vacuum
- Potion jars
- Cages for Ice and Jay
- Items to make it look like the Sanderson Witch Museum (rope barriers, museum signage, cash register)
- Large bed for all three sisters
Take this video tour of what the final design of the Sanderson Sisters cottage could look like. How glorious.
- 75 Short Jokes That’ll Make You Literally Laugh Out Loud - March 25, 2023
- Lady Gaga Stuns as the New Harley Quinn on the Set Of Joker 2 - March 25, 2023
- Here Your Look At What’s Coming to Dunkin’s Menu for Summer 2023 - March 23, 2023
Leave a Comment