Well, we can all thank our lucky stars (or maybe curse them) because Love is Blind has returned with season two, and it’s as juicy as an overripe watermelon. That’s not quite as juicy as The Tinder Swindler, but these Love is Blind tweets make it pretty close.
The Netflix reality dating show focuses on couples who meet with a wall between them. They can hear each other’s voices, but have no idea what the person they’re talking to looks like.
The show asks the question, can you really fall in love with a person without seeing them? And have we as a society finally made too many reality TV shows? The answer to at least one of those is yes.
The couples see each other for the first time after they’re engaged, and then they have four weeks to decide whether they want to stay together. Luckily for everyone involved, the entire cast looks like models.
Love is Blind Season 2 Tweets
1. We, on the other hand, are asking for ourselves.
2. But at least he has a big… brain. That’s how anatomy works, right?
3. Sweatpants. Oh, and a spaghetti stain.
4. Did anyone else hear that?
5. Love is Blind brings hate-watching to the next level.
Watching love is blind season 2 hating every second but you know I’m gonna click next episode immediately pic.twitter.com/sTSV12zRi5
— Jess Cogill (@xxJessCogillxx) February 11, 2022
6. Brb, we’re burning all our crop tops.
7. Call us Olivia Rodrigo, because we’re experiencing some serious deja vu.
8. What’s the return policy on a fiancé?
— Kelsey B. (@Kelcb___) February 12, 2022
9. Jessica, is that you?
10. Mhmm. We noticed, producers.
11. You mean not everyone has to fake a pregnancy to get some vacation time?
12. No arguments here.
13. Throw both Jen’s and Ben in there and yup, we’d watch.
14. Disappointed is an understatement.
15. But why not keep trying it for 15 more seasons just in case?
16. Oh, you noticed that too?
— Miss Coco's Corner (@MissCocosCorner) February 11, 2022
17. Note to self: sh-run.
- Upgrade Your Morning Coffee With These Spooky Halloween Mugs - August 12, 2022
- Lighting These Halloween Candles Might Bring Some Witches Back From the Dead - August 5, 2022
- These Gel Nail Designs Will Last Longer Than The Rest Of Summer - August 1, 2022