Valentine’s Day is upon us, so every other Instagram ad and BuzzFeed quiz boasts the cutest memorabilia you still have time to get for your boo.
The old standards like “I love you a latte” still hold their own, but there are countless other love puns we think you should know about.
These cute products may be most popular in February, but they’re sure to put a smile on your face regardless of the month. So, this year, whether it’s wordplay or foreplay you seek, one thing is for certain: the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
20 Funny Love Puns
1. I like my love like I like my pizza. Extra cheesy, cold, and forgotten in the fridge for three days.
2. Nerds deserve love, too.
3. A seemingly random smattering of things joined by puns. Take notes, America.
4. Even when we’re aged, shriveled, and sun-dried.
Available on Greeting Card Universe.
5. My favorite part of “Jurassic” is Jur you know what.
6. Cheesy and a-dough-rable? Tote-ally.
7. Berries are known for their antioxidants and open communication in romantic endeavors.
8. That spark between us? It’s just static electricity. Calm down.
9. Anatomy enthusiasts that would appreciate this work of art-ery. Or something in that vein.
10. This is for those who are a hoot, turn heads, and whose eyeballs are actually tube-shaped and completely immobile.
11. You and that train both have a sweet caboose.
12. Actions speak louder than words, after all.
13. Love stings, but that’s not always a bad thing.
14. We’re kind of a big dill power couple.
15. With ears that big, it’s a good thing this bunny is on your side.
16. Should we be concerned about that dough?
17. A love stronger than any warning to abide by a realistic blueprint.
18. But if you were a human, this relationship would be much more socially acceptable.
19. That’s a lot of big talk for two sidekicks to a weiner.
Leave a Comment