First it was Chucky. Then it was Annabelle. And now, the newest demented doll to haunt our movies is M3GAN. Short for “Model 3 Generative Android,” she’s every child’s best friend, killer TikTok dancer, and a breakout box office success. So it’s no wonder that people went wild with M3GAN tweets, memes, and reactions.
Without giving too much away, M3GAN is a campy horror film directed by Gerard Johnstone. It stars Allison Williams as Gemma, the new caretaker of her niece Cady, played by Violet McGraw. Gemma creates a lifelike doll called M3GAN, and nothing ever goes wrong with robots in movies so they all live happily ever after! Right?
Left. M3GAN becomes more and more intelligent, people start dying, and she does a killer dance sequence. It’s only the first month of 2023, but she’s already the hottest Halloween costume for the year.
Go see the movie or not, but this demonic dancing doll isn’t going anywhere. With a 94% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, an impressive opening weekend, and a sequel already in the works, M3GAN is already an icon. To pay her tribute (and stay on her good side) here are the funniest M3GAN tweets and memes.
The 20 Funniest M3GAN Tweets, Memes, and Reactions
1. You follow?
My review of M3GAN pic.twitter.com/JykSYGjZYi
— Burley MacLaine (@conor_oh) January 6, 2023
2. Say it louder for the people in the back!
Domestic box office of $30 Million on a $12 Million budget? 94 percent on Rotten Tomatoes? Sequel in development? “M3gan” IS the industry! pic.twitter.com/axGKb07z7M
— Rohita Kadambi (@RohitaKadambi) January 8, 2023
3. Don’t tell our lawyer we said that though.
4. Sorry, Annie! Get on TikTok, then we can talk.
Me talking about Annabelle after I see #M3GAN pic.twitter.com/Zf7HpAOHwF
— bk (@dumb1diot) January 5, 2023
5. It’s happening! Everyone stay calm! It’s happening!
opening night #M3GAN pic.twitter.com/uOcISCc58p
— alex (@alex_abads) January 6, 2023
6. What were we talking about again?
“Did you kill the neighbor?”
— 🧼𝕭(jörk)𝖊𝖓🧼 (@papi_lechuga) January 6, 2023
7. We love to see strong women represented on screen. Yes, of course dolls count!
Me after watching #M3GAN (it’s so good yall) pic.twitter.com/5lc0Qpb5cQ
— Lasagna Taylor Joy (@Ryan_Balthazor) January 6, 2023
8. And here we have our new workout routine for the year…
m3gan training for the chase scene in the woods pic.twitter.com/C1NVieCyLN
— wiLL (@willfulchaos) January 7, 2023
9. Whatever it takes to get you through the day.
Gay people discussing M3GAN pic.twitter.com/YotKCVTdNu
— Ben Yahr (@benyahr) January 8, 2023
10. Couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
Me leaving this #M3GAN screening rn: pic.twitter.com/INxDYec0xr
— Jared Alexander (@heyyitsjared) January 5, 2023
11. Watch out, Taylor. M3GAN is coming for your tour.
when M3gan did her second musical number: pic.twitter.com/5Z13dzz1oU
— alex (@alex_abads) January 8, 2023
12. Good luck to every other movie coming out this year.
#M3GAN sitting at 98% on the tomato site pic.twitter.com/3XqU15ElPw
— Adrian Rae (@adrianraee) January 5, 2023
13. She has arrived!
14. Tough look.
Billy Eichner when the gays showed up for M3GAN instead of Bros pic.twitter.com/CYD9bNWB8w
— Barra (@ThatBmanGuy) January 6, 2023
15. Get them a record deal, ASAP.
Chucky, M3GAN, Anabelle and Billy at the club #M3GAN #meganmovie
— Jarrod ✌️ (@Jarrod_the_Boy) January 6, 2023
16. It’s not not a bop.
me leaving m3gan movie pic.twitter.com/tIGbttVo0y
— (lana is coming…) ramsescult 💨🤣 (@ramsescult) January 7, 2023
17. You can’t unsee it.
18. We’re not prepared for this.
Me next Halloween to all the grown men dressed up as #M3GAN pic.twitter.com/nNmIrj8a6Q
— cesar (@LemonierCesar) January 5, 2023
19. Show us the lie.
Why is she giving M3GAN here… pic.twitter.com/s09lDzW7Pz
— gay macaroni rascal (@italianwinemom) January 8, 2023
20. A little early there, bud!
- Your Summer Won’t Be Complete Until You Try These Agua Fresca Recipes - June 6, 2023
- These Dutch Bros Rebel Secret Menu Drinks Are Absolute Works of Art (And Caffeine) - June 2, 2023
- These Stunning Starbucks Aesthetic Drinks Might Look Even Better Than They Taste (And They Taste Great) - June 1, 2023
Leave a Comment