After much anticipation, the fourth film of the The Matrix series was finally released. America’s favorite sad man, Keanu Reeves, joined a ton of the other original cast members for the The Matrix Resurrections, just in time to distract yourself from the madness of the holidays. Flag Day gets more and more stressful each year!
But of course, a movie can’t be released into the wild and live in peace. It has to be followed by memes, reviews, and reactions. Which, some may argue, are better than the movie itself. But while we wait for you to take that up with Lana Wachowski, here are the best The Matrix Resurrections memes.
No pills are required to enjoy! Unless you have some of those Flintstones vitamins laying around?
19 Matrix Resurrections Memes and Reactions
1. Nothing but respect for my president.
2. All black clothing? That’s our kind of cosplay.
3. Also, what our WFH view is like.
4. A classic blue pill situation.
5. When will they predict some winning lottery numbers for us?
6. Maybe not what we wanted, but definitely what we needed.
7. Wait a minute…
Me wondering where I recognize most of these actors from…realizing it's from Sense8…then realizing the connection between the two
#TheMatrix #TheMatrixResurrections #TheMatrixMovie pic.twitter.com/LO7WUyFqi2
— Gia (@OH_itsjustGia) December 23, 2021
8. Stingrays can be pets, right?
9. Hehe. Nice.
10. I think I’ve seen this film before…
11. Great. And now our tongue is purple.
12. The red pill turns you into an ogre?!
13. Looks like King George decided to make a career change.
The real villain in #TheMatrixResurrections is Warner Bros. I’m not even joking. 👇
— Mahers Matrix (@MoviesThatMaher) December 23, 2021
14. There are two types of people. And one of them likes pineapple on their pizza.
15. It’s the credit card ad, for us.
16. Maybe if we give him a Grammy he’ll tell us his secret skincare routine.
17. “ANOTHA ONE!” – DJ Khaled
18. And the best tweet response goes to:
19. Honestly though, she’s not wrong.
Leave a Comment