If you haven’t experienced whiplash yet from the insane number of Bachelor nation shows going on, you’re about to. Michelle Young’s season of The Bachelorette premiered on Tuesday, October 19th.
Michelle, a fifth grade teacher from Minnesota, was one of two fan favorites from Matt James’s nightmare season of The Bachelor. (The other was Katie Thurston.) We’re stoked to watch her journey to find love. So is Twitter. Here are the best Bachelorette memes, tweets and reactions to last week’s premiere. Ok, so who brought snacks?
25 Tweets About Michelle’s Bachelorette Season
1. Um, ABC, care to comment?
2. We want only the best for Queen Michelle.
3. When someone asks us if we ate the last cookie. The answer is always yes.
4. The reddest of red flags.
5. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, make the producers be nice to Michelle. Please?
6. On another note, Kaitlyn and Tayshia are still slaying the hosting game.
7. She’s the hero Gotham deserves.
— Bachelor Bob (@BachelorBob_) October 19, 2021
8. We’re exhausted. But no, we aren’t going to miss an episode.
9. Gotta keep the Furries happy.
10. Don’t be that guy.
11. Get your head in the game, guys.
12. Give this student a gold star. Or ten.
13. We might be willing to go back to elementary school just to have Ms. Michelle.
14. Looks like he would benefit from Michelle’s fifth grade class.
15. Does she offer therapy, too?
16. Places you won’t find Rodney: at the apple orchard.
17. The content we really want.
18. We’re all rooting for you, Nayte!
19. This sums up all our thoughts.
20. Boundaries are a beautiful thing.
22. Respect the side hustle.
23. Yeah, she definitely knew.
24. No choice but to stan the first Indian-American contestant to get a rose!
25. Nayte’s pup for Bachelor 2022.
- Become The Scream Queen With These Funny Halloween Memes - September 30, 2022
- The Best National Coffee Day Deals, From Dunkin’, Dutch Bros, and More - September 29, 2022
- Butter Boards Are The New Charcuterie, And Here’s How to Make One - September 23, 2022