Moon Knight’s Episode 4 just hit Disney+ and things are getting more and more interesting if these Moon Knight memes are any indication.
We’ve been introduced to Jake Lockeley (kind of), a new Egyptian goddess whom we’d give our life for, and the realization that Oscar Isaac is coming straight for every award possible.
Like most of Twitter, we have no idea what’s happening, but at the very least, we are justified in our decision to never ever enter a cave. Spoilers ahead.
The Funniest Moon Knight Memes
1. A quick recap.
#MoonKnight episode 4 spoilers but i give you no context pic.twitter.com/8mcjJP1j8Y
— kayt (@IukesguywaIker) April 20, 2022
2. It won’t make sense until it does.
3. That escalated quickly.
4. Let’s start over, shall we?
5. Somebody better let Jake out.
6. Seriously, let him out.
7. This is precisely why we pay for Disney+.
8. Protect Taweret at all costs.
9. Thank Goddess Taweret that the limit isn’t 140 anymore.
10. Our priorities are as stunning as those bright blue eyes.
11. The new Three Stooges.
12. Spider-Man would be so proud.
they did the Thing #MoonKnight pic.twitter.com/7agCQmiIgq
— annus ☾ 107 125 (@spectorsverse) April 20, 2022
13. We’re not the same.
14. Us trying to explain why Moon Knight’s trending.
15. We were made for this moment.
16. Wholesome content.
17. Maybe come back later?
me after watching moon knight eps 4: pic.twitter.com/HCmJUiSH91
— Chew ☾ (@mightyIoki) April 20, 2022
18. We swear our allegiance.
I finally know my answer. #MoonKnight pic.twitter.com/tXU0rAWFTT
— Jamie Jirak (@JamieCinematics) April 20, 2022
19. Don’t mind us.
When someone turns on the light during your midnight snack…😳 #MoonKnight pic.twitter.com/ggWHBWTLiL
— Agents of Fandom (@AgentsFandom) April 21, 2022
- 47 Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks to Try When You’re Bored with Your Usual - March 24, 2023
- These Starbucks Secret Menu Easter Drinks Will Have You Feeling Hoppy - March 23, 2023
- Easter Nail Colors That’ll Look Great As You Hide All the Eggs - March 21, 2023
Leave a Comment