So your bestie is a mom now, and you want to shower her with love on Mother’s Day. Whether it’s her first Mother’s Day or her tenth, you know she’ll appreciate a gift that isn’t a mug hand-painted by her toddler.
Turns out it’s not that hard to one-up a two-year-old. Not that it’s a competition. (It’s a competition.)
These Mother’s Day gift ideas for your mom friends will show them you care without having to offer babysitting services. From cocktail mixers to themed games to punny apparel, we’ve got the perfect gift for every cool mom on your list.
20 Great Mother’s Day Gifts for Your BMF (Best Mom Friend)
1. Longaberger Colorful Drinking Glass Set, $88
2. Longaberger Agave Margarita Cocktail Mix, $28
3. Mother’s Day Pickleball Set, $159.99
This set is perfect for pickleball enthusiasts, or any new mom who wants to pick up a fun hobby. It comes complete with two pickleball paddles, two pickleballs, two sweatbands, and a mug. Just add pickles. How’d that dad joke slip in here?
Available at Nettie.
4. Cratejoy TheraBox, $35+
This self care box curated by therapists is the next best thing to actual therapy. The last time we tried gifting therapy, we were told to “stay in our lane” and “stop talking to strangers.”
Available at Cratejoy.
5. The Lord of the Rings Mini Backpack, $89.90
6. Revlon One Step Hair Brush and Hot Air Brush
7. Monopoly: Schitt’s Creek Edition, $44
8. Blackthorn’s Botanical Brews Book
9. Phenomenal Women Discussion Card Deck, $30
This card deck includes a brief history, and then discussion topic, about phenomenal women throughout history. The age of her kids will determine how deep these conversations can go, but either way we’re sure it’s better than watching reruns of Cocomelon.
Available at Uncommon Goods.
10. Caffeine Pun Tumbler
We’re encouraged to learn that the only difference between us and scientists is that we need caffeine constantly. We previously thought it had something to do with knowing the difference between a beaker and a flask.
Available on Amazon.
11. Menstruation Crustacean Warming Pillow, $25
The only thing worse than period cramps are period cramps *without* a lobster-themed heating pad. Actual lobster, you are free to return to the ocean now. Thank you for your service.
Available at Uncommon Goods.
12. Salvador Dali Tarot Card Gift Set, $60
13. Away The Bigger Carry-On Luggage, $295
Regular carry-on bags won’t fit the extra baby stuff, so give your mom friend new, slightly bigger luggage. And then whisk her away on a girl’s trip. Now she can pack that extra pair of shoes!
Available at Away.
14. Nails Inc. Neon Nail Polish Set, $22
15. Plant Parent T-Shirt, $22.99
16. On Wednesdays We Smash the Patriarchy Candle, $24.95
17. Valfre Spooky Playing Cards, $20
Designed by Isle Valfre, a Mexican contemporary artist, this spooky card deck is perfect for moms who love Halloween. Featured on the deck are a wide array of Valfre’s female characters designed in the style of retro futurism. Think: Gen Z girls wearing 90s clothes.
Available at Valfre.
18. Garden Witch Phone Case, $19.99
19. Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $219
20. Gorjue She’s Toast Breakfast Bag, $45
- 28 Cute Summer Nails That Will Let You Make A Splash Without Getting Wet - May 23, 2022
- The Dirty Shirley Temple Is Summer’s Hottest Drink - May 17, 2022
- We Tried The New Starbucks Chocolate Cream Cold Brew - May 11, 2022