What drinking game got you into the most trouble with your college beau? This one? Yeah, us too. But, these Never Have I Ever memes shouldn’t. (No promises.)
If you haven’t binged it yet, Netflix’s teen dramedy, Never Have I Ever is a smart, witty show loosely based on creator Mindy Kaling’s upbringing. Which means it features love triangles, hot guys like Prashant, and the Valley, so it’s totally up our alley. Except for the Valley part.
In the show, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan plays Indian American Devi Vishwakumar, a 15-year-old sophomore seeking to re-invent her social status after a particularly rough freshman year that involved the death of her father.
Throughout the 10 episodes, Vishwakumar navigates all family drama and all the nonsense of high school way better than we ever did. So whether you’re Team Paxton or Team Ben or just team Netflix, we think you’ll enjoy these memes. We’re Team Mohan. We just have a thing for ghosts. Weird. We know.
13 Hilarious Never Have I Ever Memes
1. How Aunties differ from our blood-related aunts.
"Aunties are older Indian women who have no blood relationship to you, but are allowed to have opinions about your life and all your shortcomings, and you've to be nice to them because you're Indian"
— jalebi bai (@Hallwayflickerx) May 22, 2020
2. So, this is Mohan, Devi’s dad…
— 🏳️🌈Ms. Marya E. Gates 🦩 (@oldfilmsflicker) May 5, 2020
3. Trying to pick between Paxton and Ben is as hard as answering the final question on Jeopardy.
— Andrea👨🏻⚕️🎗 (@ballingermurphy) May 18, 2020
4. Watches one episode of ANTM.
— Kimi ni Dora 🌈 (@_guhvahruhh) May 4, 2020
5. Why, hello. Steve who?
— tiff (@tiffaniyaaj) April 28, 2020
6. Kamala, we feel you.
— 𝗍𝗒𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗍 (@xflorenzistan) May 12, 2020
7. Riverdale fans watching Never Have I Ever like
— muffinz (@muiruricynthia_) April 30, 2020
8. OMG why do we have to feel things. UGH.
— Radhika H. (@radicalxrad) May 2, 2020
9. What about for sun-ripened raspberry lotion?
— Mimi (@Herovib) May 2, 2020
10. We feel seen.
— Katie Minard (@KatieMinard) April 28, 2020
11. Netflix, can you just not right now.
Yes! Shut up! pic.twitter.com/vcmiu8xEf8
— amber ruffin (@ambermruffin) May 1, 2020
12. When you’ve binged the whole show in a day and next season can’t come soon enough.
— #BLM (@EliteNuzman) May 12, 2020
13. Mindy, we have some ideas for season 2!
— David Morgan (@thisisdavid) May 14, 2020
- Win Halloween With These 11 Costume Ideas That Actually Require Masks - July 21, 2020
- The 13 Best Never Have I Ever Memes You Haven’t Seen Yet - June 24, 2020