What happens when you combine a wholesome celebrity none of us deserve and a viral video? You get the best Paul Rudd memes.
He’s always been meme material, but Rudd’s appearance on First We Feast’s Hot Ones that resulted in the “look at us” meme last year. Then his 2020 beard hit us all by surprise, we learned of his early DJ days, and Reese Witherspoon surfaced a selfie of them from Clueless. He’s definitely having a moment. And, we are here for it. Seriously, where else are we going to go?
While Paul Rudd has been charming us — and refusing to age — since 1995’s Clueless, he’s most recently known for his role as Ant-Man in the Marvel universe and his recent Netflix show Living with Yourself. If there’s anything that can bring us joy in these times, it’s Rudd. Ok, and maybe his co-star’s occasional overshare.
27 Paul Rudd Memes
1. Just let us have our avocado toast, okay?
2. Ok, Speed Racer.
me at the red light with the person that cut me off in traffic 20 seconds agopic.twitter.com/NEUpTdd6xu
— fairy crust (@fairycrust) October 24, 2019
3. We’re just gonna watch this on repeat all day long.
Paul Rudd dancing to September is exactly what I needed today… pic.twitter.com/oRrSjD1ye8
— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) September 22, 2020
4. 1854, but hear us out…
5. And can we get it shipped to our house today?
6. Host Sean Evans raises a valid question.
7. We don’t even want to know what the young filter does.
8. We hear you 2020!
9. Oh, he awakens something alright.
me and this fucking video watching eachother on the tl for the 70th time but not minding it because paul rudd is kind of awakening something in me pic.twitter.com/OpoQeHSEKq
— uma thurman's boyfriend (@natetella) October 23, 2019
10. Paul, please send us your skincare routine if you’re reading this.
it's been 21 years since Clueless premiered but that's only 6 months in paul rudd time pic.twitter.com/qHEnEIe4MH
— Anna Swartz (@Anna_Snackz) July 19, 2016
11. We’re in this meme and we don’t like it.
when you and your ex said you were gonna get married and now you’ve both blocked eachother on everything
— anti simp account (@sapphicfatale) October 23, 2019
12. Protect both at all costs.
Paul Rudd and Baby Yoda are both 50 years old pic.twitter.com/2c2rEsaMJq
— Rachel Paige (@rachmeetsworld) November 20, 2019
13. You used to what now?
i used to hate paul rudd and now i feel the way everyone else does about him and that’s proof that i can grow
— Âni Baker 🪁 (@Ani_Easton) September 27, 2020
14. It’s the things you can count on
It’s comforting to know that when Paul Rudd presents me with my Oscar in twenty years time, he’ll look the exact same as he does tonight.
— Hazel Hayes (@TheHazelHayes) February 25, 2019
15. Is this…money?
A freelancer to their check when it finally comes in the mail pic.twitter.com/JWidCt0ph1
— Matthew A. Cherry (@MatthewACherry) October 22, 2019
16. Us when 2021 finally gets here. It’s gonna be different, right? …Right?
17. Feeling quite snackish.
a snack with no expiration date 😩 https://t.co/vL50KgOD40
— A⅓ 🚁 12:00 (@acxar_) July 20, 2018
18. Those otters tho.
paul rudd video
a basket of puppies
— Karen VanHouten (@designinginward) September 23, 2020
19. We’re unsure what’s happening here but same.
These photos of Paul Rudd are giving me defiant toddler. pic.twitter.com/JTXrck9Uov
— imagine the x-men cupid shuffling w/sentinels 😬 (@Steph_I_Will) January 3, 2020
20. We’re so proud of ourselves.
When you make next morning brunch plans when you’re hammered and then actually follow through with them pic.twitter.com/dWu31q0CQe
— out of context ry (@Mr__Tweeets) October 20, 2019
21. Why does every woman know what this feels like?
22. If you ever meet Paul Rudd, promise that you’ll say “Hey, look at us.”
I found Paul Rudd in the Chiefs locker room and said “Hey! It’s me, the girl from the plane!” And he gives me a hug, glances around the room and says, “Hey, look at us. Who would’ve thought?” And I passed out pic.twitter.com/LSoqJ3HD8n
— Charlotte Wilder (@TheWilderThings) January 20, 2020
23. Also works during quarantine. Not that we know or anything.
24. We move to replace daylight savings time with Paul Rudd time. Can we get a second?
25. One of the purest feelings.
Paul Rudd is the human version of that feeling when scissors glide through wrapping paper
— Daniel (@Mr_DrEsquire) November 10, 2019
23. What happens when you’re not problematic.
Paul Rudd turns 50 today. Stephen Miller is 33. That’s what happens when your heart is filled with racism and hate. Don’t be a Stephen Miller. pic.twitter.com/56MaRsZ5bt
— Vote in November (@Krush59) April 6, 2019
26. We want to know the joke though.
I made a Wet Hot American Summer joke to Paul Rudd and he laughed and now I have eternal youth as well. pic.twitter.com/FqmazoO5nd
— rachel leishman (@RachelLeishman) November 11, 2019
27. Resume worthy material if you ask us.
Me and my bank account after I've made $50 stretch for a week and a half pic.twitter.com/OrG3eIKkjp
— DJ Big Papi HomeGrwn (@DJJordanJetson) October 20, 2019
28. Why is this true though?
paul rudd is just the pg-13 version of ryan reynolds
— TShaw (@MVPJunkie) November 18, 2019
29. And, as if it couldn’t get better, Paul Rudd responds to his viral meme.
WE HAVE THE QUARANTINE VERSION OF THE “LOOK AT US” MEME.
YES PAUL RUDD WORLD DOMINATION pic.twitter.com/kMGCmzCj6u
— marti loves paul. ⎊ ꘩ (@IR0NLANG) September 14, 2020
- 29 Easy Halloween Costumes You Can Put Together At the Last Minute - October 7, 2021
- Treat Yourself to One of These 19 Spooky Halloween Starbucks Drinks - September 22, 2021
- 178 Halloween Instagram Captions so You Can Creep It Real - September 22, 2021