There are a million things Schitt’s Creek has blessed upon us – six seasons of television perfection, and endless supply of David GIFs, a spectacular new vocabulary, some pretty great Halloween costumes, and these Schitt’s Creek gifts. They make it feel like Rose Apothecary actually exists in real life.
While we might all be feeling like a disgruntled pelican since the Rose family left us, we can still stock our home with plenty of items to remember them by. A show with the wittiest one-liners, the most heartwarming moments, and Moira’s vocab equates to some of the best swag ever.
Whether for the holidays, a birthday, or just because, give all the Schittheads in your life a little bit of Alexis, David, Moira, and Johnny.
21 Schitt’s Creek Gifts That Won’t Make You Say “Ew”
1. Rose Apothecary Mug, $14.95
With a hot cup of coffee in this Rose Apothecary mug, mornings are guaranteed to never be Schitty again!
2. RoseBud Motel Key Tag, $12.37
Now the Schitt’s Creek fan in your life can pretend like they stay at the RoseBud Motel, and they’ll have a place to keep the key to their Lamborghini or their cute huge yacht.
3. Birthday Card, $6
Send a Schitty birthday greeting to your favorite Rose fan.
4. Prayer Candles, set of 4, $45
Light a prayer candle to the Schitt’s Creek gods and make sure to pray for a reunion season or a movie. We’re not picky. (About this.)
5. Incapable of Faking Sincerity Mug, $21
If you can’t be greeted by Stevie herself at the front desk, at least you can enjoy this mug each morning.
6. Love that Journey for You Wall Hanging, $20
This wall hanging will let everyone who visits how much you love Schitt’s Creek and how you’re dealing with the mold spot on the wall.
7. Uninterested in That Opinion Mug, $22
Channel your inner David and leave no room for discussion at meetings with this coffee mug.
8. Funko Pop! Schitt’s Creek, set of 4
Not everyone is a Funko Pop! fan, but everyone loves a mini Rose family.
9. Rose Apothecary Lapel Pin, $10
A simple gift for all the Schitt’s Creek fans in your life.
10. Trying Hard Not to Connect Right Now Mug, $18.50
The perfect mug for 2020. Or 2021. Or…actually, this thing is timeless.
11. David’s Sweaters Lapel Pins, $10 each
Know someone with David’s impeccable all-black style? Gift them these sweater lapel pins.
12. Simply the Best Card, $5.50
We get it if you can’t go full karaoke and dance number, but you can give your beloved this card to say how you feel.
13. Moira’s Wigs Mug, $15
The bébés!! Gift a wig collection that’s much easier to store and won’t be subject to smoke damage.
14. Schitt’s Creek socks, $21.25+
It’s practically impossible to pick one quote for each Rose, but these four are pretty close to perfect. We’ll have to wear our socks with sandals to show them off which probably a big Moira no-no.
15. Phone case, $27.35
One of the best quotes explaining sexual preferences is now available on this super cute phone case.
16. Schitt’s Creek Hoodie, $56
This sweatshirt may not be at David’s level when it comes to sweaters but it is comfy and leaves no doubt as to who your favorite family is.
17. Schitt’s Creek Doormat, $35+
Say “Best Wishes, Warmest Regards” to visitors. Or, more realistically, delivery drivers.
18. Honestly David Mug, $14+
Hide your diamonds and hide your exes, but don’t hide this mug from the Alexis Rose in your life.
19. Moira Rose Vocab Calendar, $28.50
For anyone who wishes their vocab was as cool as Moira Rose’s, then this calendar is for them. By the end of the year, they’ll be a whole new person. Lyrically, speaking.
20. Patrick Yoga Leggings, $44.97
Ever find yourself thinking the only thing holding you back from working out is that you don’t have leggings plastered with the most wholesome Schitt’s Creek character? Well…
21. Schitt’s Creek Binge-Watching Box, $68
This gift box is the perfect gift for someone who (somehow) has not yet watched the gospel that is Schitt’s Creek, or for one who binges it again every chance they get.
- The 10 Coolest Cars from Fast and Furious - June 24, 2021
- 15 Beach Nail Art Designs That Will Distract From Your Tan Lines - June 23, 2021
- 15 Cancer Zodiac Tattoos That Will Make You Anything But Crabby - June 23, 2021