Schitt’s Creek is the mother lode of quotable dialogue and priceless one-liners. From the quirky and snarky characters, hilarious facial expressions, and Moira Rose’s vocabulary, there’s no shortage of Schitt’s Creek memes out there.
While there aren’t new seasons coming, the magic is very much still alive. And, if you frame and hang one of these on your wall, you can relive it every day. Of course, that involves buying a printer, so maybe just stick with rewatching the show for now.
36 Schitt’s Creek Memes
2. Pope Moira Rose has a nice ring to it.
3. The Moira version of “Sorry, gotta wash my hair.”
4. An accurate chart.
5. Ouch, Schitt’s Creek prop designers.
6. At least Carol Baskin didn’t ruin this for us.
7. Whatever it takes.
8. We need more popcorn.
9. Someone get this on Kickstarter.
10. It’s a daily surprise as to which brain cell wins. We think Dan Levy would agree.
11. No one needs Duolingo when we have Moira Rose.
12. Here’s the tea via Baby Yoda and Moira.
13. *in our best David voice* We’re obsessed with this.
14. Do people even realize how long emails take?
15. We’re all for a more progressive Pope.
16. We swear we can hear our upstairs neighbors breathing. And they’re ghosts!
17. It’s been 84 years…
18. Moira saving forests everywhere.
19. No, Debbie, it didn’t.
20. We’re our own worst enemy.
21. We’re forever ruined.
22. On sale next year.
23. Librarians everywhere.
24. Love this journey for us.
25. We are willing to come together in this moment of unity.
27. It’s fine. Everything is fine.
28. You mean that five-hour Reddit rabbit hole isn’t a priority?
29. We didn’t get this one on the new iPhone update.
30. Yes, absolutely tragic.
31. Our tarot deck is so petty.
32. There’s life pre-Schitt’s Creek and then there’s just Schitt’s Creek.
33. It is much much cheaper and, honestly, better.
34. Give us the tea.
35. Who’s been creepin on our backyard?