Hold on to your Louboutins and your Lamborghinis – the ladies of Selling Sunset are back! The fourth season of the Los Angeles real estate show is out on Netflix, and there are plenty of Selling Sunset Season 4 tweets, memes, and reactions to enjoy after you finish watching.
Or before, if you’re impatient. At least this won’t burn off your taste buds like rushing to eat a Hot Pocket.
Even though the reality show is based on selling houses in the bougiest area of LA, the multi-million dollar mansions are somehow eclipsed by drama. So weird for a reality show, right?
There’s lingering feuds from past seasons that’s rehashed over matcha lattes. There’s Emma, new agent who sells pizza empanadas and invests in crypto. And let’s not forget about the appearance of Simu Liu, the star of Marvel’s Shang-Chi. The producers of The Bachelorette work hard, but Selling Sunset‘s producers are close behind.
The Best Selling Sunset Season 4 Tweets and Memes
1. The true star of the show.
2. If only we didn’t buy that avocado toast last week.
3. How about eating pistachios? Will that also make you rich?
— Mr. Sandman hates me 😴 (@IsThatAllYouGo1) November 24, 2021
4. No open floor plan? How disgusting.
5. Hey Siri, what do any of these words mean?
6. Not exactly the most chill.
7. We’d follow the Marvel Brick Road any day. As long as we don’t have to drop a house on someone.
8. As queen Taylor says, “I think I’ve seen this film before.”
— B² (@whocares876) November 24, 2021
9. Checks out.
10. We applaud the confidence, TBH.
— Anna (@AnnaKayeSmith) November 24, 2021
11. Look at Duolingo finally paying off!
12. And don’t forget that they’re vegan.
13. Can we get some name tags here?
— ⓗⓞⓛⓛⓢ (@thatgirlholli) November 24, 2021
14. It’s called manifesting, ok?
— annie 🙂 (@aluciland) November 24, 2021
15. We don’t even think our wedding vows will be that touching.
16. And before savasana?!
— Blair Humphrey (@beriyzipamo) November 24, 2021
17. Must be tough to find those in LA.
18. Finally, someone we can relate to!
19. And finally…
- 17 Groundhog Day Memes To Make You Laugh, Even If There’s Six More Weeks of Winter - February 1, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About the Cortado, the Latte’s Cute Cousin - January 27, 2023
- These Are Already the Funniest Memes of 2023 - January 25, 2023