Almost any way you look at it, the economy is in shambles. If you haven’t noticed, there’s a strong chance that your screen is upside down. Today, the CPI Report revealed that inflation YoY is up to 9.1%. This sent stocks tumbling this morning and Twitter reacting with a whole bunch of “She’s a 9.1” memes.
As the Fed raises interest rates in an effort to fix what seems to be ever-increasing inflation, Republicans and Libertarians have been predictably blaming President Biden for the recession. But everyone on both sides of the aisle (plus a not insignificant number) of crypto investors are all jumping on this tweet trend.
So, here are the funniest ones we could find. Enjoy them with your ramen! Maybe throw in a second seasoning packet as a treat.
The Funniest She’s a 9.1 But Memes and Tweets
1. Just calling it like we see it.
2. The Pound: hold my beer.
3. We only feel mildly attacked by this.
4. Coming in like a wrecking ball do dee lee dee dee do.
5. Ok, that was a little too real.
6. What the Fed does when we’re not looking.
shes a 9…1-1 but shawty fire burning on the dance floor, whoa
— no worries if not (@bigbummmer) June 23, 2022
7. What about purchases from Target runs?
8. Honestly, do you blame her at this rate?
9. First we can’t have houses because of avocado toast and now we can’t have avocado toast?
10. Well, that escalated.
11. When everything is a dumpster fire.
12. Don’t give the San Andreas fault any ideas.
13. Her personality tho.
14. :Puts the inflation rate on Hot or Not:
- The 50 Best Tweets and Memes Commemorating the Alleged End of Twitter - November 17, 2022
- The Funniest “No Woman Has All Five” Tweets Some of Which Are Probably Accurate - November 17, 2022
- We’re Really Hoping It’s Not WWIII, But Just In Case Here Are Some Memes - November 15, 2022