We’re 100% sure that every living human being is aware of Star Wars. We’re still waiting on the statistics from the undead. While we don’t yet have flying cars or intergalactic travel (biggest letdown from childhood ever, BTW), we do have these Star Wars memes.
With 11 movies and four TV shows, there’s plenty of content to make fun of. So, whether you’re a diehard Star Wars fan, someone who dips their toes in occasionally, or you’ve just joined team Baby Yoda (ahem, Grogu), these are perfect for bringing some humor into your galaxy.
And always remember, the Darkside may have cookies, but they’re oatmeal raisin and you don’t need that kind of trickery in your life.
The 33 Best Star Wars Memes
1. We didn’t know General Hux and our mom had so much in common.
2. A tragedy indeed.
3. Well, this is awkward.
4. Can we be next?
5. And yet we refuse to use that umbrella in our trunk.
when you forget to check the weather forecast before you leave your house pic.twitter.com/2rIHmZVAky
— Pro-Vaccine Queen🌙🦇 (@typicalfeminist) October 22, 2019
6. That’s an unfortunate turn of events.
7. Must have slipped his mind.
8. Listen to Skywalker.
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) November 7, 2020
9. Too soon.
10. Yoda gets us.
11. You only really know yourselves.
12. We’ll take things that don’t exist for $200.
13. Baby Yoda could make anyone a fan.
— ichi (@randomfanbwoy) January 12, 2020
14. How it started vs. how it’s going.
15. While we’re pardoning things…
Pardon THIS: pic.twitter.com/x9S0WvXn3k
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) November 26, 2020
16. Wholesome content.
17. Ew, Dad.
18. Don’t start with Luke.
20. We have the Force on our side.
21. We always thought that was a hypothetical question.
22. The Darkside rhapsody.
23. Look, everyone has something, ok?
24. We’ve defeated the sleep barrier.
25. Will we ever learn?
26. Never believe someone who talks that smoothly.
27. Guilty as charged.
28. Maybe just don’t talk to us on May 4th.
29. Sorry, buddy.
30. We need a hint, please.
31. TBH, we don’t think we’re returning to the city.
32. That means we like you.