It’s been an excruciatingly long wait, but we finally have a new trailer for Stranger Things season 4.
We got a little teaser of the new season back in 2021, but it left us wanting more. Luckily, this new trailer is giving us so more hype, terror, and anticipation than our high school reunion. And Twitter is full of Stranger Things 4 reaction tweets and memes.
Season three ended with a bang, and we’re now picking up with Spring Break in Hawkins. In the three minute video we see shots in the upside down, a noseless villain, a confusing levitating moment, and an even more confusing rooftop rock ‘n roll concert.
Will is crying, Nancy is being a boss, and Barb is still dead.
The new season is being released in two parts, with Volume 1 coming out on May 27 and Volume 2 on July 1. In the meantime, take a break from watching the new trailer on a loop and enjoy these Stranger Things season 4 memes and tweets.
And then go take a walk outside. We swear it’s good for you. And your allergies!
The Best Twitter Reactions to the Stranger Things 4 Trailer
1. We truly are a carbon copy of Jonathan Van Ness.
2. We are not well. But we are in good company!
3. Don’t mind that wet stuff streaming down our face.
4. Annie Oakley, but make it in the ’80s.
5. No idea who he is, but we’ve fallen in love on less.
6. And the better question: Is he playing at Coachella?
— gemma (@gjmins) April 12, 2022
7. Can’t say we were expecting this?
8. On…on purpose?!
9. In the words of our Lord and Savior Taylor Swift:
10. Steve and our cat have something in common.
11. Every villain in the ’80s clearly had the same stylist.
12. *Kris Jenner voice*
13. What’s the word we’re looking for here…? Oh right. “Duh!”
14. Marvel really is getting into every dimension.
16. We feel a new connection with Will.
17. Remember that time before Covid? Us neither.
18. Finally an excuse to bring out the celebration sweatpants.