It’s Super Bowl Sunday, Galentine’s Day, and we are two Aperol Spritzes deep. Don’t believe us? Check our Instagram. Between the football game between the LA Rams and Cincinnati Bengals and the Pepsi Halftime Show featuring Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, and Kendrick Lamar, there are only a handful of funny Super Bowl memes and tweets.
Guess that’s what happens when everyone loves the halftime show, the commercials aren’t god-awful and the game is actually good. In other news, we’ve eaten our weight in Sour Cream and Onion Chips. Ruffles, call us.
The Best Super Bowl Tweets and Memes (So Far)
1. Anytime guys, it’s coming like any minute.
— 317 Sports Memes (@317SportsMemes) February 14, 2022
2. Did she miss the Halftime Show?
lindsay lohan comeback is best thing this year so far pic.twitter.com/H5nfD6t4R3
— julian (taylor's version)🧣 (@13st3ban) February 14, 2022
3. Everyone does this, right?
— A (@Aadam_12) February 14, 2022
4. How would he know?
— BL@ZE™ (@followingblaze) February 14, 2022
5. Medusa would like a word.
6. Guys, am I up yet? Guys?
— mal (@__mallymal__) February 14, 2022
7. Well, they’re just overrated.
Not a great day for people who like normal bowls
— Ygrene™ (@Ygrene) February 13, 2022
8. And our invite was where?
9. Y’all not helping us crypto folks look less weird.
10. Not a good look these days, Coinbase.
Everyone watching the Coinbase Super Bowl trailer pic.twitter.com/Xm4MPUujO3
— goattfishh (@goattfishh) February 14, 2022
11. You know you would if you could.
12. Standing ovation.
13. Effective strategy.
14. LIVING ON A PRAYERRRRRR
15. And the second half.
16. Well that was fun. Now, where’s the Advil?
This halftime is for Millennials ONLY
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) February 14, 2022
17. Depends on how many edibles you ate.
18. Better get that mixtape ready for Valentine’s tomorrow.
Dre, Snoop AND Cable Guy? Holy 1996
— Levi Damien (@LeviDamien) February 14, 2022
19. We’re just not gonna look. What’s the worst that could happen?
20. Nah, that’s just LA.
21. :Eyes every five seconds:
22. Give us your skincare secrets, coward.
23. Done and done.
24. We would never. And, we’re out!
- The 50 Best Tweets and Memes Commemorating the Alleged End of Twitter - November 17, 2022
- The Funniest “No Woman Has All Five” Tweets Some of Which Are Probably Accurate - November 17, 2022
- We’re Really Hoping It’s Not WWIII, But Just In Case Here Are Some Memes - November 15, 2022