It’s not yet June, but the Target Pride Collection for 2022 has dropped! In the rainbow collection, you’ll find everything from funky 80’s inspired button-down shirts and sapphic mugs to bocce ball sets and enough supplies to have a party all Pride month long. Hope your neighbors don’t plan on sleeping.
We know that when it comes to Pride, there’s always an issue of rainbow capitalism. However, it seems someone at Target took some notes after being criticized on social media in previous years. This year, the collection of t-shirts, pet accessories, tote bags, and more was “community created” and features collaborations with LGBTQIA+ artists.
They also teamed up with activewear brand TomboyX and minimalist swimwear brand Humankind to offer products anyone can feel comfortable in regardless of size or gender, including binders and packing underwear. We hope they continue to carry them all year long.
Check out the entire collection or see our favorites below.
Our Favorite Items From The 2022 Target Pride Collection
1. Love Is Love Pool Float, $10
2. ‘Wish This Was Coffee’ Tumbler, $10
3. You’re Here, I’m Queer Doormat, $13
4. Pride Bocce Ball Collection, $80
5. Rainbow Pet Costume, $13
6. Pride Rainbow Panel Tote Bag, $20
7. Pride Schitt’s Creek “Ew David” Short Sleeve T-Shirt, $15
8. TomboyX Rainbow Bra, $22
No one said you have to wear black or nude bras. And no one said they had to be uncomfortable. This rainbow bra fixes both.
9. Aphrodite Camper Mug, $6
10. Pride Bisexual Fingers Short Sleeve T-Shirt, $13
11. Pride Tea Cup Burrow Cat Toy Set, $5
12. Move, I’m Gay T-Shirt, $13
13. 4-Pack Pride Shot Glass, $10
14. 8-Pack Felt Coaster Set, $10
15. Butch Please Candle, $12
Editorial note: ACT UP, the AIDS advocacy group which popularized the “SILENCE = DEATH” pink triangle design image in the 90s, says that the Phluid Project did not consult them before creating their design for Target.