The West Elm Halloween Collection for 2021 is full of everything in our sophisticated goth dreams. Their eerie offerings include everything from skull candelabras that remind us of classic horror films to bat doormats.
We found all the best spooky items to make your home every witch’s dream and your bank account’s worst nightmare. But it wouldn’t be Halloween if something wasn’t looking a bit grim, right?
Our 21 Favorite Picks from the West Elm Halloween Collection
1. Dapper Animal Halloween Salad Plates, $12
West Elm collaborated with Rachel Kozlowski to bring us these plates so that you can feel more excited about eating salads.
2. Metal Snake Taper Holder, $26
When your eyes are bigger than your mouth. When your mouth is bigger than your head, you’ve transformed into the cobra.
3. Spooky Double Old Fashioned Glasses (Set of 2), $24
There’s nothing old fashioned about these glasses until you fill them with whiskey.
4. Skull Trinket Dish, $16.50
Finally a spot to put all your important items. Including your head if you’re the Queen from Return to Oz.
5. Halloween Spirit Board Doormat, $30
You may want to watch how you walk on this doormat unless you’re prepared to welcome some unexpected guests. Jane, for the last time, we don’t want to join your book club.
6. Skull Candy Bowl, $50
After Halloween, it can double as an ice cream bowl. For now, use it for this Halloween Puppy Chow.
7. Spooky Feathers Wreath, $70.50
This is what happens to ravens when they won’t stop saying Nevermore.
8. Spooky Wreath, $70.50
Doubles as a crown for your 12’ foot Home Depot skeleton.
9. Terracotta Skull Vase, $29
On the plus side, if you accidentally kill the flowers, you can just say it’s part of the ambiance.
10. Dapper Halloween Animal Tea Towels (Set of 2), $20
These are based on paintings of real animals. How do you get your pets to sit still that long? Our goldfish refuses to stay still.
11. Halloween Bat Doormat, $47
Unlike Bruce Wayne, we’re proud to welcome you to our Bat Cave. Watch your head!
12. Pearl & Jane Sequin Ghost Felt Garland, $40
Be the ghost with the most when you decorate with this sequin garland. It’ll make your Millennium.
13. Pearl & Jane Pretty Little Pumpkin Felt Garland, $40
This tiny pumpkin garland is the perfect thing to decorate your home for the festive season. Or cubicle when we go back to those.
14. Spider Web Pillow Cover, $40
The most fun way to find out if someone has arachnophobia.
15. Owl Pillow, $45
The coziest, talon-free way to cuddle up to an owl. Unless you’re a mouse. Then you get a free ride, too!
16. Dapper Animal Halloween Candy Bowl, $59
We tried to make this our cat’s new food bowl. They still yell at us that their food is “dangerously low.”
17. Terracotta Skull Candelabra, $55
This skull candelabra comes in terracotta or black and will become your new way of finding the bathroom in the middle of the night. Gauzy nightgown not included.
18. Skull Taper Holder, $39
The perfect table decor for Samhain. Mostly because they didn’t have a turnip one.
19. Skull Mug, $14
When we said death before decaf, we meant it.
20. Halloween Pumpkin Mug, $14
So you can drink your pumpkin spice coffee in a pumpkin mug while eating pumpkin pie on your “salad” plates.
21. Curiosity Halloween Plates (Set of 4)
These witchy plates are perfect for serving Halloween donuts or whatever Hannibal is hungry for. Liver, again?
- 47 Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks to Try When You’re Bored with Your Usual - March 24, 2023
- These Starbucks Secret Menu Easter Drinks Will Have You Feeling Hoppy - March 23, 2023
- Easter Nail Colors That’ll Look Great As You Hide All the Eggs - March 21, 2023
Leave a Comment