Homemade Oat Milk
This oat milk recipe could not be easier! Just combine oats and water to make at milk and home. Add dates, vanilla, other other spices as desired.
Servings 3 servings
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2¾ cups water
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract optional
- 2-3 dates pitted (optional)
Place oats, water, vanilla extract, and dates in blender.
Blend until oats are blended and mixture is an even consistency, approximately 30-60 seconds.
Place mesh strainer over bowl and pour oat mixture into strainer. Press down to strain all liquid from oats.
Transfer oat milk to sealable container such as a Mason jar and store in refrigerator.
That’s it. This is seriously the easiest recipe ever.
- Change the consistency of the oat milk by using more or less water
- Adjust the recipe to your taste buds. For sweeter oat milk, add more dates, honey, or maple syrup. For chocolate oat milk, add cocoa powder.
- You may use a nut bag instead of a mesh strainer to strain the mixture.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Iron: 1.3mg