If you haven’t watched The Bear yet, we just have one question: Why? The intense show centers around Carmen, a chef who returns to save his late brother’s failing Chicago sandwich shop. It’s easily one of the year’s best. Even it is on Hulu.
But on top of that, Twitter has taken the kitchen lingo of Yes, Chef, all day, and more to a whole new level. After all, if it didn’t would it still be Twitter? Maybe?
Anyway, here’s the best Yes, Chef memes and tweets we could find to keep you satisfied until Season 2. Hands!
The Best “Yes, Chef” Tweets and Memes
1. Hands for the Crunchwrap Surpreme.
2. And look at us, we thought the bear was a metaphor.
yes chef https://t.co/2aa5tfT7Yj
— Matt Fowler (@TheMattFowler) August 5, 2022
3. If you were wondering, Hulu is a bottom.
4. How to figure out what you like in bed now includes watching The Bear.
6. All together now.
7. Anything can be stressful if you try hard enough!
So like this 😂https://t.co/hCjA65spfx pic.twitter.com/dsdDV2WhOG
— Andrew Curry (@andrewcurryla) August 5, 2022
8. We’re here for it.
my pronouns are yes/chef
— Jo Funderson (@crow_motherrr) August 2, 2022
“Yes, Chef! Thank you, Chef! Hands!”
– me making a bagel in the kitchen by myself after watching two episodes of #TheBear
— Nina (@AuthorNinaPerez) July 31, 2022
10. Who let this guy in here?
It is also acceptable to say, “Yes, Mr. Food,” in place of, “Yes, Chef.”
— Noah Garfinkel (@NoahGarfinkel) July 29, 2022
11. The OG Chef.
yes, chef pic.twitter.com/EEjlGBWOoJ
— kaeli (@kaeli) July 19, 2022
12. What’s the kitchen term for mountain?
13. Welcome to the party.
13. *Beeps again.*
14. Oh, but we do.
- The 62 Best Trader Joe’s Products Of All Time - April 21, 2023
- The 19 Funniest New Year’s Resolution Memes to Read Before You Make Yours - December 31, 2022
- Elon Musk Announced His Hardcore “Twitter 2.0” Plan And That Went… Not Well - November 16, 2022
Leave a Comment