Your favorite neighborhood murderous stalker is back! And this time, Joe Goldberg is starting You season 3 with a wife, a baby, and a picture perfect house in the suburbs. What could go wrong? A few blown out diapers?
Oh right. And some dead neighbors that the Quinn Goldbergs definitely didn’t have anything to do with…
This season gave us not one, but two people who don’t have a problem murdering people to solve their problems, making us extra thankful that we don’t know our neighbors that well. And as good as the episodes were, the tweets and memes are just as entertaining.
Here are the best You season 3 tweets, memes, and reactions to the best thing to hit Netflix since Squid Game. What a time to be alive.
Read at your own risk…possible spoilers ahead!
29 You Seasons 3 Tweets to Help You Digest Everything That Just Happened
1. Sorry Joe, Henry is the new heartthrob of the series.
2. Jumping right into his nonsense.
3. The dead bodies are making us skeptical.
— spooky red rey 🧣🎃👻 (@delicatraitor) October 15, 2021
4. Nothing bad ever happens in a creepy basement.
5. Is that…worse?
6. That escalated quickly.
7. A match made in heaven.
8. Someone get this girl a Nike deal!
9. We’ll never look at a children’s book the same way.
10. Love is literally dressed in red flags.
11. *Don’t be suspicious, don’t be suspicious…”*
12. What about giving each other breakfast in bed? Could that be an alternative?
— adriana🦦 (@piercetonyp) October 15, 2021
13. We blame the Netflix autoplay button.
Me: I'm going to try REAL hard to watch ONE episode of #YOUSEASON3 every other day & not binge.
Also me: pic.twitter.com/t8FnCVVLng
— KneeKnee Targaryen YT: Miss Kitty🔥 (@GrouchyB4Coffee) October 15, 2021
14. Joe and Love may be murders, but Sherry has her own flaws.
— S (@fullyperplexed) October 15, 2021
15. Maybe a nap would help?
16. Not quite the same…
17. Love this plot line for Love!
— WOTfan92 (@sdt_film) October 15, 2021
18. At least it’s better than him just liking to bury people for fun?
19. The limit does not exist.
— 🚪Tw*tter stay on my neck and im tired (@merreaa) October 16, 2021
20. Are books an undiscovered aphrodisiac?
21. Honestly we still can’t decide either.
22. This is why you don’t make new friends.
23. Ahhh young, unrequited, very questionable love…
— Bradley Beal’s Burner Account 🔥 (@capitalwizz) October 15, 2021
24. Marriages need to keep the spark alive somehow! Although ideally with keeping everyone else alive too…
25. Season 3 really covers a lot of ground.
26. We bet the next search is “Why am I attracted to Willy Wonka.”
27. How did we get here again?
28. We ask again…how did we get here??
29. This was healthy.
- These Are the Funniest Memes and Tweets About Adam Levine’s Cringy DMs - September 22, 2022
- Netflix’s “Do Revenge” Is Literal Perfection, Only Made Better By These Memes and Hilarious Reactions - September 21, 2022
- The Best Reactions to *That* Wedding In House of the Dragon Episode 5 - September 19, 2022