Everyone’s favorite TV psychopath is back, with Joe Goldberg gracing our screens for You Season 4. Part 1 of the season hit Netflix on February 9th, and Twitter didn’t wait a moment before creating funny memes and tweeting their reactions to the new drama and Joe’s questionable decisions.
We’re talking about his beard. Were you talking about his habit of like…murder or something?
In case you don’t remember, You Season 3 ended with Joe roaming the streets of Paris in search of his latest love, Marienne. That was after killing his previous love, Love. You know, he did that whole thing where he poisoned her, burned down their house, faked his own death, and left their baby son on a friend’s porch?
This new chapter is taking Joe – who now goes by Jonathan – on a European adventure. There’s mystery, scandal, and best of all, British accents. And actual best of all, these You Season 4 memes, tweets and reactions.
Enjoy the funniest ones below, and be warned that there are a few spoilers ahead!
The Best You Season 4 Memes, Tweets, and Reactions
1. There’s a song called “No New Friends” for a reason.
2. They’re probably judging his unkept beard, and honestly we can’t blame them.
the new gang analyzing joe goldberg in london like… #YouNetflix pic.twitter.com/dqxnlSUd9I
— farah• (@bleedingxo) February 9, 2023
3. Okay but what does “murder” really mean?
4. Sorry, gotta go wash our hair…
5. Here, take our mop. We came ready for this mess.
6. May we suggest a pros and cons list?
9. Joe Goldberg is the sole reason these plain baseball caps are staying in business.
10. Don’t mind us while we make this show our new personality for the next three weeks.
11. She is not effing around to find out.
Marianne in paris being the only surviving love interest joe has had iktr #YouNetflix #you4 pic.twitter.com/OXjGtD3krH
— 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊♡ (@Neptune_Leo22) February 9, 2023
12. He’s just like a TaskRabbit!
The actual murder seeing that Joe got rid of the dead body for them #YouNetflix pic.twitter.com/Fwl9S114vh
— onna🏽 YOU spoilers (@onnaelise10) February 9, 2023
13. Who knew world peace could be solved by just one trip to JOANN Fabrics?
14. But y’all, he’s a “changed man.”
15. Sooo when does Part 2 come out?
Me after watching the five episodes i waited for for a year in just one sit#YouNetflix pic.twitter.com/0VsV2Y2V7G
— Dina (@thedinax) February 9, 2023
Leave a Comment