If you have ADD, then you know how much “fun” it is to try and focus when your brain would rather be a ping pong ball and jump from topic to topic. We’ve definitely been there, so we thought we might put together this collection of memes about ADD.
Because, while having ADD or ADHD isn’t fun, these funny — or at least relatable — memes do make it feel like there’s people out there who totally get why you start a million projects but can’t seem to finish one.
Or why you suddenly get overwhelmed by that one text message. Or can hyperfocus on a topic for hours even though you had planned to meal prep, exercise, and definitely get to that coffee date on time. We get it.
So, if your brain is feeling overloaded right now, enjoy these relatable tweets and memes about ADD and ADHD.
31 ADD Memes
1. We’ll be sure to take your idea into consideration.
I love when I talk about the travails of having ADD and trying to get a certain thing done and people’s response is “well just do it.”
Wow. Sure wish I’d thought of that. pic.twitter.com/QnNH5dWpKs
— ⚓️🚢Imani Gandy 🚢⚓️ (@AngryBlackLady) January 24, 2021
2. We’re sorry we’re always late. Yes we have a clock.
3. Hold up this might be important.
4. This one hits a little too close to home.
5. Oof been there.
Having ADD means having something really important I need to do that would take 10 minutes, so I start by downloading Blender and watching an hour of 3D animation tutorials
— Scott Toddy (@imscotttoddy) February 2, 2021
6. Sorry, busy waiting.
A very annoying brain feature I have is what I call Waiting Mode. Like today, I have to leave for an MRI at 2:45. Unfortunately at 12:30 or so, my brain decided to activate Waiting Mode, which means that instead of getting anything done, I just have to sit here and wait.
— Cole (he/him) (@semispeaking) October 16, 2020
7. When our brain decides to be a ping pong ball.
8. Side quests are more fun tho.
9. I’m sure our boss will totally understand.
10. Better luck tomorrow.
11. Welp, we tried.
Me: alright we are going to really focus on these papers
My brain: pic.twitter.com/TLr9ednNLv
— Kation (@chemicallyKT) May 17, 2021
12. What’s your current hyperfocus?
Me when I find a new interest to hyperfocus on https://t.co/jhDd66dhUT
— Stevie 🔮 (@stevieboebi) May 16, 2021
13. :opens new tab:
14. Can we just skip the overwhelm stage?
15. Cycle of life:
16. Did we start this trend or…
17. Now begins the hours of piano research.
19. Go onnnnnn.
20. You’ve got our attention for… at least a day. Ok, maybe an hour.
21. To be fair, putting away the laundry is really boring.
22. Just 139?
Tell me you have ADD, without telling me you have ADD
I’ll go first: I have 139 notes on my phone
— Laura Atwater (@lauraalovesyou) March 11, 2021
23. You don’t want to know how many dinner recipe ideas we have saved on Instagram.
24. Yup. That.
25. People make… meals?
26. Hey! Wait!
27. Shocking, just shocking.
28. Everywhere you look.
29. Just keep… running?
30. :post continues in comments:
31. So about this new project we started…
- Your February Horoscope for 2023… As Predicted by AI - February 1, 2023
- 81 Riddles for Adults (With Answers) - January 25, 2023
- The Funniest Memes In Response to M&Ms Firing the Spokescandies - January 23, 2023