Whether you live for Black Friday or think it’s the most stressful time of year, there’s no way that you’ll get through November without hearing about it. Luckily, some of that noise is pretty funny, like all these Black Friday memes.
Jokes about the day after Thanksgiving used to poke fun at crowds of people at the mall, waking up at 4AM to stand in line, and fighting people for a big screen TV you don’t have anywhere to put in your shoebox apartment. But in the year of 2022, the savings stampede has turned digital.
Companies bombard our inboxes and Instagrams with juicy discounts and tempting offers. We now fill up our online carts with…well, still a big screen TV we don’t have anywhere to put.
So while you’re sifting through the sales, take a moment to pause the retail therapy and enjoy these funny Black Friday memes and tweets. And remember: be kind to your bank account. That December rent is coming faster than any expedited shipping option you might find.
22 Funny Black Friday Memes and Tweets
1. Some people meditate. We like to pretend we have money.
2. Ooooh! We’re listening…
3. Hey Trader Joe’s, can you help us out?
4. Need some ice for that burn, Ticketmaster? (It’s 50% off!)
5. The deals of all deals!
6. Not the Nigerian Prince scam! Again…
7. But also, where’s our $44 billion to blow?
8. We’re pretty sure this is what our therapist told us to do?
9. Speaking of therapists…
10. It’s worse than going to the grocery store when you’re hungry.
11. We’re not great at math, but…
12. Looks like everyone’s getting socks again this year.
13. Mentally, we’re still recovering from 2020.
14. What’s that crying noise we keep hearing?
my bank account watching me add things to my Black Friday wishlist pic.twitter.com/asSCZ9oTHg
— meredith (@merashton) November 11, 2018
15. After one glass of wine, there’s no holding us back.
16. When does a vacation day last a whole month, too?
17. The biggest win of all.
18. Somehow it always manages to sneak up on us.
19. It’ll really pull the room together!
thank god it’s black friday, now I can FINALLY afford the Mercedes-AMG Petronas 2017 Single Pylon Rear Wing Mainplane Spec 2 Table I’ve always wanted pic.twitter.com/3n5DhXVKBv
— Maude (@schumihoney) November 22, 2022
20. Seems suspicious.
21. That’s the kind of dedication we’re talking about!
Leave a Comment