Although some people were skeptical that the second Bridgerton season would be able to match the intensity and perfection of the first, it certainly delivered. And often in ways we weren’t expecting. If you already finished watching it, you’re probably going through withdrawal. So we’re coming to your rescue with these Bridgerton Season 2 memes and tweets.
Between lingering stares, conflicts of love, and *so* *much* heavy breathing, there were plenty of moments that got our hearts fluttering…and then some. Anthony Bridgerton captured our hearts, Kate Sharma captured our soul, and Benedict made us realize that he’s truly the best character. Maybe only second to Newton.
If you haven’t seen all the episodes, be warned that there are massive spoilers ahead. Also, you must have willpower of steel to have not devoured them all immediately.
Which is way more than Anthony can say.
27 Bridgerton Season 2 Memes and Tweets
1. Was this all just an add for a contact lenses company?
2. And what a big plot it is…
3. Give that good boy a treat.
4. We’ve finally hacked the system.
5. Detective Daphne, reporting for duty.
6. Only the real ones get this reference.
7. Raise your hand if you’re the Benedict of your family 🙋♀️
8. Finally an attainable beauty standard.
9. Ok so communication isn’t their strong suit…
10. Hey Siri, what’s another phrase for “breathing deeply?”
11. Is that so much to ask?
12. We were not ready to get hurt like this today.
13. Shakespeare is quivering.
14. A for effort?
kate and anthony: *breathe next to each other*
lady danbury:#KATHONY #bridgerton #bridgertonS2 pic.twitter.com/iewyj4ojnz
— jude (@jesstfrancis) March 27, 2022
15. Thank you for coming to our TED talk.
Me defending Penelope Featherington:#Bridgerton pic.twitter.com/QLMCTm1mJf
— Bex 🐝 Polin Week is HERE (@whatsabex10) April 3, 2022
16. It’s like PEMDAS! It’s not that hard!
17. *She knows*
18. Now we see where Penelope gets it.
Not Lady Featherington turning out to be a bad bitch #Bridgerton pic.twitter.com/v96xONJKVu
— OH WOOWW (@ayotheperson) March 26, 2022
19. Is this not the life of a ~ lady ~?
thank you bridgerton for once again reminding me that i deserve to be courted diligently, flaunted in ballrooms and railed outside in the rain
— saira pendragon ✵ (@sairaspooks) March 29, 2022
20. This designer knew what the fans wanted. Nay – needed.
Imagining the costume designer wetting a bunch of shirts in prep and going “More sheer! More sheer! More sheer!” until they finally found the perfect tissue paper cotton for this absolutely bonkers scene. #bridgertonS2 pic.twitter.com/1N35ptWQLB
— Cora Harrington (@lingerie_addict) March 30, 2022
21. Anthony and Kate’s facial expressions had no right absolutely pulverizing our hearts!
22. Sorry Taylor. We now have “Wrecking Ball – Mozart’s Version” on repeat.
but like the soundtrack of #Bridgerton is sooo good?? pic.twitter.com/lR7U6s036l
— tracy (@tracyedits2) March 26, 2022
23. What do we have to do, time travel back to the 1800s?
24. Four words have never held more truth.
theo sharpe feminist icon
— iris (@hqrondaisies) March 30, 2022
25. He deserved more screen time, TBH.
26. Love this plot twist for her.
27. In summary:
Leave a Comment